Speedvision Cams

speedvision

Member +
Hi all as was advised by members who are trying to install the cams, the timing is not getting at the right spot which is the cause of the locating pin on the exhaust cam being placed in the wrong position. This pin is used to locate the ex gear so if in wrong spot the timing is not aligning..

Those who have contacted me i have told them that i am in the process of putting the pin in the correct location and i will resend them a new exhaust cam.

So far this is the only fix i know of causing the cam not to time and i will try my best to sort it out quickly but do ask members to give me a couple of days to get it done..

Thanks
sam

Texx

Super Moderator
To update those awaiting replacement camshafts, Sam has confirmed that corrected camshafts have now been shipped out. However they are currently being held by US customs for inspection before they are allowed to leave the country, Sam has advised this may cause a delay of 2-3 weeks.

Feedback on the replacement camshafts once received and installed would be appreciated. :)

Barretta

Member +
My cams are also not good, tried to speak to Sam via his email on the website but no reply yet.

I had the car on the dyno and was making 65hp! that was very bad, put the standard cams back on and making 130ish hp on half a bar.

This cams cost me a lot of money and what a waste of time!
Sam need you to send me the ex cam and i can post you the one i have.

thanks

Barretta

ryan-11

Member +
Speedvision cams?

Anyone received there replacement exhaust cam yet? ive been told there stuck in customs but its been ages.

Aus_Ep82

Fresh Recruit
Any word on this?? my friend is about to purchase a set of these cams?? should i be telling him not to, as hes building an epic 5e with all the trimmings the last thing he needs is for the engine not to make power because of the cams i recommended to him!!!

Cheers
Paul