Spigot rings ??

markp

Member +
Yo folks needs some help , how do i know what size spigot rings i want for my new alloys to stop them shaking. they have been balanced etc before fitting. but the alloy bore is bigger then the hub bore . It's a set of 15" rota slipstreams on my glanza . Any help greatly appreciated .

dac69er

Super Moderator
Measure the bore of of the alloys and then the hub diameter. You should be able to find some on ebay that way. Or contact rota with the hub diamter and they may be able to sort you out!

WallaceGlanza

Member +
If you have tapered wheel nuts and the seats for the nuts on the wheels are the same taper they will centre the wheel - which is all the spigot rings will do.

dac69er

Super Moderator
Doesn't always work like that though. I have some wheels and with no spigot rings I had a vibration. With them it didn't :)

For the sake for about £15 you may as well get some!

Oli

Fresh Recruit
yeh i got my spigot rings off ebay for 4.99, worth doing. centre bore should be 54.1 for the starlet

dac69er

Super Moderator
yeh i got my spigot rings off ebay for 4.99, worth doing. centre bore should be 54.1 for the starlet

there is a 54bore and a 55bore depending on the year of the car. 4.99 is cheap. mine cost about a tenner :)