spoonz

billybob

Untrusted Seller
well lads ive purchase a vf22 turbo off spoonz (South West Area Rep)well anyway ive giving him 200 pounds for the turbo last 3 weeks now i think he has ripped me off,so iif anybody can give me some info i would be greatfull also he should be banned off the site for this bullshit can an admin contact him to get this sorted cheers,and get back to me

www.glanza.co.uk

Super Mod (極度の調整器)
Moved to Sales feedback Forum.

Have you had any communication from Spoonz? Have you given him a chance to reply? Matters like this need to br resolved via email/PM before posting a thread like this. Just hope you've given him a chance first.

Dane_Bristol

Member +
Dude i can assure you Damian would not purposely RIP anyone off i know him well and live near him.

There is always 2 sides to the story and i am sure Damian will come on here to explain it all.

davehart

Member +
I think you need to clarify your story.

What is the problem with the Turbo? Have you taken delivery for it, or not and paid the money for it?

As Dane said, always two opinions so its silly to jump the gun without knowing the full story.

I think you need to clarify your story.

What is the problem with the Turbo? Have you taken delivery for it, or not and paid the money for it?

As Dane said, always two opinions so its silly to jump the gun without knowing the full story.

He said he paid for it three weeks ago and still has'nt got it.

billybob

Untrusted Seller
He said he paid for it three weeks ago and still has'nt got it.

yes hes pming me with the wrong tracking number ,now i asked him for a picture of a receit sends one with noting on it ive been buying stuff here off other people here with no problem and ive sold stuff no bother ,weather you know this lad or not the thing is it should take 3 to 5 working days to send it from england to Ireland not 3 weeks with bullshit replys saying its in Ireland you should get it in a day or 2 thats beening going on for 3weeks now ,two sides to every story he hasnt givin me any info that its been sent so i think ive been ripped off if he can give me a reciet with tracking number then it could be sorted but no its 3 weeks now,

billybob

Untrusted Seller
yes hes pming me with the wrong tracking number ,now i asked him for a picture of a receit sends one with noting on it ive been buying stuff here off other people here with no problem and ive sold stuff no bother ,weather you know this lad or not the thing is it should take 3 to 5 working days to send it from england to Ireland not 3 weeks with bullshit replys saying its in Ireland you should get it in a day or 2 thats beening going on for 3weeks now ,two sides to every story he hasnt givin me any info that its been sent so i think ive been ripped off if he can give me a reciet with tracking number then it could be sorted but no its 3 weeks now,

im not trying to cause trouble but 200 pounds when your out of work is not good ,theres a write way to do buisness and this ant it ,i need this sorted admins please

billybob

Untrusted Seller
seems hes giving me the same bullshit he gave this fella as i sent him paypal through a gift i dont think i can get the money back there looking into it for me http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42539 this fucker should of been banned when it happen to this lad as he seems to be ripping off alot of people from what people are saying ,admins can you look into this please

Spoonz

Member +
right thanks to the person who told me about this thread ;)

First of all it was £180 and of which i quoted u to chep of a delivery and it cost me £30 quid to send it to u.

Second thing it hasnt been 3weeks try a week in a half or somewat has if u read your pm's it says i had to post it on a weekend and the 1st weekend i never got to the post office intime.

Third i have sent u 2 pics of the receipt of which u said u still havnt recieved it so i am gonna ask for your email address and send it has a file and i will also send it to an admin so they know i have sent it for a third time.

Fourth that thread u have brought up was resolved and he recieved a full refund of which has disscussed between me and this person went through the post office and wouldnt come out my own pocket and the only reason that thread go tmade was the check was sent to the wrong address so i thought he recived a refund and he thought i took the refund :confused:

Fifth thing if u quote the pm i sent u about the tracking number i told u myself that it wouldnt work for me but u can try and that wen i went to the post office they phone the depot in oreland and they said it was there. has i think the tracking number i got is actually a reciept number

Sixth thing u sent me a pm sayin u got my address blah blah now why the hell would u send me this sorta thing to try and scare me into giving u a refund wen i have sent the turbo???

Seven thing which gose to wat ever mod that it was that sent him my address this is wayyy out of line and you i beleave my law are not allowed to do this has it is personal information that should not be passed on and you should have your mod powers taken away (@but this will never happen)

i have prob missed loads out from the stuff wrote above but i havnt done nothing worng and if some1 sends u 5pms aday sayin the same shit and in some cases like 3 mins after the last one why should i keep havin to explain things has it gets tidious

Idrees

Banned
Not taking sides here but I've found that Post Office take the Royal Piss sending from UK to Ireland.

Spoonz

Member +
o can i also add that if u look at all my forsale feedback theres a alot of good feedback and 2 bad but also i would say 80% of the ppl who brought of me wen i broke my 300bhp glanza didnt post either so i would say out of maybe 100 sales ive had 3-4 bad ones of which all have been sorted

Spoonz

Member +
Not taking sides here but I've found that Post Office take the Royal Piss sending from UK to Ireland.

yep this is not the 1st time i had a problem from ireland to the uk i actually had a parcel come back to me tiwce before he got to the person thats why i get a bit worried sending stuff there and would rather sale to someone in the uk

billybob

Untrusted Seller
well lad great to here you replyed now we can sort this out first of all i payed you for the turbo second you are sending me the wrong tracking number and getting a photobuket picture with notthing on it so now if you can send the write tracking number and picture to Jay he can send it to me as ive a feeling you wount anyway but i hope you can so we can sort this out.another thing were do you get off saying your not getting your money back sure that would piss anybody off after sending you the money in good fate .and it was a lad that sent me your adress as you said it was your old one,i only wanted details so if im going futher about it ,its nice to get all the right info.so can you send it to the admin ,picture and tracking number ,JAY will then send it to me and this can be sorted

billybob

Untrusted Seller
yep this is not the 1st time i had a problem from ireland to the uk i actually had a parcel come back to me tiwce before he got to the person thats why i get a bit worried sending stuff there and would rather sale to someone in the uk

so mate if you can send the details everything can be sorted you should be able to send them now as your online cheers

Spoonz

Member +
your pm says an admin sent me your address did it not so was it your mate or a admin cant be both or should i just start sending your address to ppl aswell like your "mate" is doin with mine?????

i will post everything on here from now on mate no problem and like i just said in this thread and have to u in many many many pms the tracking number dont work so im guessing its just a receipt number or some shit im gonna re upload the pic and post it

Spoonz

Member +
o and also i have replied to every single PM u sent me even the ones that are 3mins after each other so there hasnt been a lack of communication ;)

Spoonz

Member +
also u say your out a work why are u spending >>£180<< on a turbo then asking for a refund str8 after??

billybob

Untrusted Seller
listen mate cut the bullshit and send jay the info as i see you still havnt sent it so just keep going on that fact of the matter lad you seem to be trying to cover your crap at the end of the dauy youve no proof of sending the turbo its for to long now so just send jay the details please,so you dont get a bad name for frauding people on the site cheers

billybob

Untrusted Seller
listen mate cut the bullshit and send jay the info as i see you still havnt sent it so just keep going on that fact of the matter lad you seem to be trying to cover your crap at the end of the dauy youve no proof of sending the turbo its for to long now so just send jay the details please,so you dont get a bad name for frauding people on the site cheers
and it 3 weeks after im looking for the refund i had a feeling when you remove the turbo forsale add straight away there was something up.

Spoonz

Member +
tad daa the pics i sent u work on here hmmmm.

DSC00620.jpg

DSC00616.jpg

DSC00615.jpg

DSC00611.jpg

DSC00610.jpg