SPS Manifold & Momo Steering Wheel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brett-GT

Member +
For sale:SPS Original design race coated Manifold

Item Condition:used , requires welding on one of the runners however price reflects this

Price and price conditions:£70 delivered

Extra Info:Race coated SPS manifold, used for approx a year, made 220bhp at 1.1 bar on a hyrbrid ct-9 so performs very well indeed

Pictures:
P140309_1846.jpg

P140309_184601.jpg

P140309_1847.jpg

P140309_1848.jpg

Contact Details:pM on here

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery:Included in price

For sale:Momo Steering wheel and Starlet boss

Item Condition:Brand New in box

Price and price conditions:£65

Extra Info:Lovley wheel as pictures show, never fitted

Pictures:
P140309_1910.jpg

P140309_191001.jpg

Contact Details:pM on here

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery:post £5

Cheers Brett

Brett-GT

Member +
Guys had a great number of responses , looks as though both items are provisionally sold, if the situation changes i will inform you all

Cheers Brett

Dane_Bristol

Member +
The reason it cracked was because of the earlier ones having the welds polished out which i stopped in my second batch all it needs is a little weld and job done you will have a perfectly working manifold that will last another year/two. Good luck to the new owner :). not to mention you are getting a thermal ceramic coated manifold aswell :)

Last edited:

Brett-GT

Member +
Both manifold and wheel sold, will do my best to send both items out tmon.

Idrees can you send me the address of Tayyib for postage.

Brett

tayyib

Lifer
lol, i doubt it, ive been waiting all week savin ma wages as much i could to buy a mani, now i got it cheap, i can get it repaired and buy maybe a new clutch, lol

Dane_Bristol

Member +
lol, i doubt it, ive been waiting all week savin ma wages as much i could to buy a mani, now i got it cheap, i can get it repaired and buy maybe a new clutch, lol

You have certainly scored yourself a bargain mate. Once repaired this manifold to continue to go on :).

tayyib

Lifer
i hope soo, my broz just bought one last week, i were about to buy it brand new in the coming week. lol

Idrees

Banned
You have certainly scored yourself a bargain mate. Once repaired this manifold to continue to go on :).
Hope so. :)

I've just bought one of yours last week aswell (with a small crack in it) I'm hoping it will perform like new once repaired.I think thats one from the later batch. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.