Spuddy's ECC Tuned 570BHP Starlet (Highest BHP Known 5E)

John@ECC

Lifer
Had a very long and interesting day on the dyno yesturday but we ended up with great results and the new ECC Twin Plate Quarter Master Clutch kit with hydraulic release bearing is working excellent.

2.2 bar No NOS 8750rpm limiter.
013-15.jpg

With NOS and limiter raised to just over 9000rpm but the NOS cut out at 8000rpm due to the ECU seeing 2.7 bar, I dont think it would of made much more power if any, but it would of certainly leveled off and held it to the limiter. More development and testing to be done in the coming weeks and months.
017-10.jpg

Jay

Admin
This would explain the low pressure band (and resultant storm warning) over Northern Ireland yesterday then... next time warn us so as we can batten down the hatches!

Incredible result lads!

Jay

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
This would explain the low pressure band (and resultant storm warning) over Northern Ireland yesterday then... next time warn us so as we can batten down the hatches!

Incredible result lads!

Jay

I was in Lanzerote, the aim was to get as far away as possible from the dyno lol.

GP82

Member +
WoW, that is some awesome result! Well done guys, i'm sure you guys have got more to get out of her with the moroso vaccum pump and all. On the dyno graph the car looks like it's engaging warp speed from 5500rpm, the line's near vertical :cool:

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
awesome, what turbo is it running & is there a boost graph?

It's a ball bearing converted T3/4 60-3 turbo. I don't have a boost graph but I could probably get something from the logs on the ECU if you wanted.

Thanks for the reply's guys, I've yet to drive it to be honest, first time will be tomorrow on the drag strip :)

goldenvtr

Member +
love it!, was that at redline?

very intrested in your overall engine spec mate, any chance of a pm? :)

guessing you have head studs for that kind of boost, i think mine are starting to let go at 22psi (still stockers lol)
good luck on the dragstrip, hoping to see a 9 ;)