!st problem Broke the inner cv joint!!!!

nexia201

Member +
Hi guys today went out for a spin when i arrived back home i was trying to find a place to park gave the steering full lock and tried to drive and there was a vibration from the front (like something getting stuck and let go) I know i was useing the aygo shaft but i tought it would hold for longer than that!

nexia201

Member +
Nightmare :( i'm having troubles with my inner CV joint too!!!

but the one i broke is tha shaft we ran standard from the aygo ! the other shaft has the inner cv joint of the gt as it was welded to the aygo shaft , so i guess i have to do thesame on that side now and hope the owter ones will hold!

Jay

Admin
Mere teething issues mate, you will find a way round it. Welcome to the wonderful world of modification! :)

nexia201

Member +
Mere teething issues mate, you will find a way round it. Welcome to the wonderful world of modification! :)

Yes Jay i know and im glad it happened today and not next thursday at halfar (the drag strip) i have to find a proper solution for this as the gearbox side of both shafts are thesame (aygo and gt) but the gt one is too big for the hub of the aygo.