Starlet drivers are NICE!!!

malcolmgt

Member +
sitting at tonbridge station waiting for my mate, a starlet drives by.. guy checks my motor out looks at me and gives me the smile and a thumbs up...

later im driving through town see another starlet and he gives me hazards!!

starlet drivers just are nice to others!

*starlet_babe*

Member +
:) Thats good to hear :) lol At JAE last year I had someone flash at me :)

I have to say being part of many forums this is prob one of the best for community spirit and sticking together :)

Well done :)

xx

Si-W

Member +
ye starlet drivers are friendly noticed then when driving through blackpool seen a starlet pulled up said hi ended up speaking with the guy for about half a hour about his car spec.. gotta put thumbs up at any other starlet =)

malcolmgt

Member +
yeah i always give other starlet drivers the thumbs up... just seems we all appreciate each others motors!

Deano

Banned
I always toot the horn or wave when I see another Glanza it doesn't matter if it's a glanza s or a glanza v don't see many v's over here I wave out I also toot at gt owners lol I don't wave at the old ladies with their reflets

Kelly

Member +
I do when its a new starlet but there are a few gt's and glanza's in my town which are owned by chavs and i know not to bother flashing them as i have done in past and get no joy.

One of them didnt appreciate me telling him he cant run 1bar with no other supporting mods. So he dont speak to me much anymore.

Si-W

Member +
that may of been the same chav i seen in a petrol station who told me he was running 220bhp so i asked oh on what turbo and he said i dont know but i have a turbo controller that i can turn up to 1bar 220bhp.. he was running a impressive completely standard glanza he also did not believe me when i told him he cant run a bar as he would hit fuel cut and hes not running anywhere near 220bhp..

but come on kelly there are loads of non chav starlets near us.. all of them goto your house :p

Kelly

Member +
No Si this guy has a black ep82 unfortunalty there is lots of them with this mindset in Wigan, i have tried to show them the light, i told them about this site, and about local tuning places which can set them on the right path but they are not interested.

On the plus side its funny that he told u it was 220bhp and you said yours was standard and yet yours was quicker than his :p

Yeh all the good jap cars in Wigan are at my house most nights! my poor neighbours :p

Back on topic - Ive seen a few glanza's and gt's who wave and ive waved back and i dont think they are on here which is a nice plus too :)

monka

Member +
that may of been the same chav i seen in a petrol station who told me he was running 220bhp so i asked oh on what turbo and he said i dont know but i have a turbo controller that i can turn up to 1bar 220bhp.. he was running a impressive completely standard glanza he also did not believe me when i told him he cant run a bar as he would hit fuel cut and hes not running anywhere near 220bhp..

but come on kelly there are loads of non chav starlets near us.. all of them goto your house :p

any one see the starlet gt heading the same way as the renault 5?
i have a few mates who have done them properly and they are bloody reliable, they got there name from idiots turning the boost up and blowing them,
the way its going the starlet will get the same name too soon

malcolmgt

Member +
well i think im the only person on here from around my area, i know of one guy in crowborough who is on here but that's it.

just paid for my membership so hopefully get my sticker. next time i see any starlets ill tell them about the site and get them logged on!!

Elaine

Lifer
I always wave at other GT's they are a few new onces popping up in Dorset and I hate to say it but IT hink they are in the hands of Chavs there are a few bloack ones about and I always flash and wave but they dont do it back.... Might be becuase i blind them with my lights though

On the whole most the ppl I meet from here are fantastic Le Mans just showed how great the ppl on this forum are made everyone feel right at home

Gryzor

Admin
I blame ali g for that ...

films_en_tv_ali_g_01.JPG

malcolmgt

Member +
yeah this is true, well going up to tonbridge in kent again tonight to see if any of them are about and have a chat with them!