Starlet Glanza – Convince Me

joe1987

Fresh Recruit
Hi Guys/Girls,

I really want a Glanza, but I need convincing. So now is your chance too no just convince me, but any other potential Starlet buyer. A list of Good points and Bad points about them would be good, and anything else you guys can think of, like fuel efficiency, comfort, reliability etc etc.

Thanks Guys

Looking forward to some replies!

aaronw

Member +
why do u want a glanza when u can buy a gt?

:) theres far too man things to post thats good about starlets. search for it with the search button.

Sean_GT

Member +
MPG and Speed i dont think you can buy anything better.

I prefere a GT over a Glanza, come to think of it i am missing mine:(

Auto EP82

Lifer
Make sure if you buy a modified starlet you do some research before hand so you no what boost ect they can run on what mods as i did not do this and it ended up costing me alot of money.Or buy a standard one and im sure you will have no problems.

Nwimie

Member +
if you really want one you wont need convincing i just knew i wanted one took me about a year and a few months to save but there was never any doubt in my mind. and i still think its the best car i have ever owned.

dan

Member +
if you really want one you wont need convincing i just knew i wanted one took me about a year and a few months to save but there was never any doubt in my mind. and i still think its the best car i have ever owned.

sums it up really.

Blak_Mamber

Member +
x3 - Once i drove one, i never changed my mind for a year before i bought one. Best car ive owned & very reliable if looked after in correct way.

gv1.3

Admin
get a Glanza... they are like the ferrari/bentley/lambo/etc of EP's

People who cant handle all the powah usually go for a GT

Rick

Trader
I now own a 350bhp Evo 5 and I still miss my GT.

I'm not sure if I'll ever love a car as much as I did my GT.:(

Now she is no doubt stripped and sitting in a scrapyard somewhere now she has been stolen.:(

That's what owning a Starlet does to you, it leaves a permanent impression on you.

Gee

Member +
I now own a 350bhp Evo 5 and I still miss my GT.

I'm not sure if I'll ever love a car as much as I did my GT.:(

Now she is no doubt stripped and sitting in a scrapyard somewhere now she has been stolen.:(

That's what owning a Starlet does to you, it leaves a permanent impression on you.

Man that sucks.