Starlet gone and the days are now over but wont be forgotten

Dane_Bristol

Member +
Hey All,

My starlet was sold today to a very lucky person who i know will enjoy it to its fullest. Its an end of an era BUT i am sure one day i will be back. This forum has tought me alot and everyone has been fantastic. Il still be around browsing etc but as for owing my beloved Starbo those days are over for now.

Kind Regards
Dane

Sparky

Member +
Sorry I didnt reply on FaceBook mate but it said you was offline when I realised you wrote to me, gutted shes gone I'll never forgot my passenger ride in the beast and that hairy moment we had around Llandow :haha:

How much did you get for it if you dont mind me asking.

Glad your sticking around mate I'll have to bring the Starlet over when shes back on the road :)

Dane_Bristol

Member +
Yeah the guy who bought it is on the forum :).

Lewis - Yeah man good old times, got 5k for it in the end well below what i wanted but it was pointless standing on my drive as i never used it. Yeah indeed love to see yours when she is fully complete and ready to go :).

Sparky

Member +
Got a bargain then!!! Sure thing mate be good to catch up with you, hopefully be down Weston this sunday providing my car is done!!!

Nwimie

Member +
:( finally gone i take it no longer lives in bristol? and Dane not seen you in over a year mate! hope all is good