starlet interiors

richglanzav

Member +
hey whose got the nicest interior on here...reason i ask is cud mine is a bit boring wud like 2 make it a bit better. any1 got any interior mod's post sum pics up...when i get me engine forged etc i wud love to get rid of the door panel gauges replace it with a standard one again and then get my pressure/temp gauges properly built in to a nice carbon fibre centre console maybe the boost controller or sumthin built in aswell, any1 got anythin like that done?

think it was mc chu that was sellin sum mint carbon fibre bits like the dash surround aswell...cnt seem to find em anymore any1 got any pics of theirs/links to sum1 who does this kinda stuff?

markeybhoy

Member +
mine is boring aswell mate, grubby boost guage holder, grubby momo steering wheel etc...

ill get round to sorting it out at some point, just dont know where to start

richglanzav

Member +
mine is boring aswell mate, grubby boost guage holder, grubby momo steering wheel etc...

ill get round to sorting it out at some point, just dont know where to start

im exactly the same mate dont know where to start on it, dnt rly wna spend loads...just wud like a funky centre console with everythin built into it and few cool lookin carbon goodies

cole

Member +
i think painting the dials surround white looks nice and paint the middle part of the dash white aswell cheap and brightens up the inside and doesent look tacky

EH@B

Member +
here is mine after some paints :D

HKS065.jpg

Craig

Lifer
Gotta agree. Gee or Glanza911.

Dr PSI's is to fit with the Australian scene. It's a bit Max Flower for the UK, but that's how they do it in Aus it would appear. The work done is excellent and rather extreme, just really not to my taste.

WallaceGlanza

Member +
Well I like mine.:p It looks like it could have come out of the factory the way it is but is still "sporty". ;)

CIMG9458.jpg

CIMG9457.jpg

I do want some more carbon bits though another bit is on the way too....