starlet wanted, maybe sum sort of deal on my car?

luke_1st

Fresh Recruit
i drive a white skyline GTS-T 2.5 turbo, and i'm looking to change it for a starlet of some sort, i've not look at them before so i have no idea:homer:, lol

if any1 knows of any1 selling 1 or wants a skyline gimmie a shout, :)

luke_1st

Fresh Recruit
all pics of the skyline are on http://s270.photobucket.com/albums/jj98/luke_16v/calibra/skyline/

if any1 wants it but dont like the graphics then they are easy to take off,(not been on there long)

it has had a new clutch bout 3weeks ago, just had to spend £200 to sort the spark plugs out cos they was all rotten and brok in the hole lol, runs aliot better now, it just needs a fuel filter change and oil/filter change, i have them just not got round to it yet

luke_1st

Fresh Recruit
sadly yes trhey are mate, but on the up side they are HID spotlights, lol work when they want, they was on it when i got it, the little lights have aan oil effect on them, look very nice when on :)
if i get close to the asking price i'll leave the dvd player in there 7" touch screen, and twin pioneer sub and jbl amp(sound good)

i need to see close to £3500, the clutch cost me just over £300 at trade price lol, plugs cost nearly £300(after having the old 1s taken out), and i paid £3100 about 4-5 weeks ago, only selling cos i fancy a change, with me it's a case of been there, done that, i always change cars,

i'll be open to sensible offers the WORST thing bout it is where the japs took off the orig spoiler, they didn't fill the holes where it was held on,

not alot to fix it, it has:

FULL TRUST EXHAUST 4"BORE ALL THE WAY FROM TURBO(DE-BOXECD AND DE-CATED)
BLITZ AIR FILTER
HKS BLOW OFF VALVE,
and thats what i can see, maybe more internals, but the guy i got it off dont know much bout it lol

gavgts

Member +
so if a starlet was involved what are u thinking ive got a glanza with
decat
hks turbotimer
trd adjustables
braided brakelines
fcd
colour white
rear lip extension

gavgts

Member +
i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg48/gavgts/IMGP0231.jpg

that one mate the wheels are black and it aint got the front extension on the front bumper took it off if you pics of it now i will sort them out for you

luke_1st

Fresh Recruit
looks very nice mate, what sorta deal u looking at mate?

i am a member on skyline owners club and i asked them how much mine is worth and they said anywhere between 3-6k, i just want my money back from it lol, or another car that i like :)

could you send me some pics of how it looks now mate?

the pics i posted are what it looked like 2 weeks ago :)

gavgts

Member +
IMGP0267.jpg

this ones without the frontlip
IMGP0231.jpg

IMGP0283.jpg

gavgts

Member +
mate it the one on the left but with black wheels

and have you got the reg of yours so i can check insurance etc

luke_1st

Fresh Recruit
pmin you it now mate, it's only just been reg'd tho so may not show up but i have paperwork from dvla to show it's correct

luke_1st

Fresh Recruit
so what sorta deal u looking at?

the gts-t(R33) come standard with 250bhp, 0-60 6.7(so i am told) so i'm guessing mine is around 280?
i will attempt the repair on the boot if i get time :)

sx_turbo

Lifer
imo that would be a straight swap, the glanzas worth about the same as that skyline.

also i think your power estimate is a bit high, it wont be much more than stock be close to 260, defo not 280.

luke_1st

Fresh Recruit
hmm, just going by what i am told on the skyline owners club, and the 0-60 is no way 5.9 on a standard 1 matey, it's quick but that sounds more like the GTR:)

gavgts

Member +
i will need to checkinsurance but what are u thinking mate i woudnlt wana spend any money if im honest these glanzas go for around 3500 4ish

Dan3SGTE

Member +
yeah ive had a go against a couple in the stock starbo back in the day and i can safley say there was not much in it what so ever til quite a decent speed.....