stock suspension with lowered springs

Cooch

Member +
Mmmmmmm i have standard shocks and springs on mine. Right where did i leave my 450 notes? Text me 2morro Ricky

sx_turbo

Lifer
hmm problem is toby the insurance will write my car off, and i trying to lose as little money as poss, if u know what i mean. swapping for suspension that is worth money wouldnt be a great idea.

hope that dont sound arsy

Toby@ToyTuning.com

Banned - DO NOT BUY FROM TOYTUNING
No not at all mate, what if I can find some OEM shocks and springs as well to throw in? Does it matter if there leaking as it's being scrapped.. I can find some good ones but sure we have a few useless sets lying around. You could then use the Konis but then again you want us to find you a car with shocks so a tuff one.

I only mentioned it as I'm building a second demo car which will be based around the CT9 and street driveability those coilovers would go nicely, are they the ones we imported?

T

sx_turbo

Lifer
yeah there the ones you imported, they are a lovely set of coilovers.

if you can find some stock ones thats fine i dont mind about leaking or not.

if its possible though toby, would you be able to wait for the coilovers cos i may want to put them on the new car cos i like them so much.

hmmmm decisions decisions

the other point is would you be willing to pay cash?

Last edited:

sx_turbo

Lifer
or we could use the suspension as the down payment you like for sourcing the new car?

oh i hate making decisions, i'm split down the middle :(

sx_turbo

Lifer
bored of bumping

actually the insurance are taking the car away tomorrow, i'm hoping i can buy it back, if not then oh well i've lost a set of buddy clubs and recaro seats with bride seat frames :(

sx_turbo

Lifer
Hey mate,

Sent you a PM, either way will see if we can find some asap..

T

i got no pm's, the insurers said if they write it off as a loss i can buy it back, but if they write it off as being to dangerous for the roads then i cant buy it back.

Phil

Super Moderator
come on lads help sxturbo, dont let those recaros or buddyculbs get scrapped!!

bump for you sx_turbo

sx_turbo

Lifer
car will now be going at 9am tomorrow morning :(

im hoping i can buy it back stil but its not looking promising