stupid thing to say on here but cant help it

was anyone on here ever addicted to weed? i was , i used smoke it all day everyday for about 5years, im off it now for 3 and the last few months been a struggle. anyone ever been in the dsame situation as me? need advise lik:(

corofin12345

Member +
2 of my mates were very bad on it.. to the stage of locking themselves in their room every day of the week with the curtins closed.. i smoke fags like a tropper but hate the smell of weed

trust me i was very bad on it 2, was too paranoid to walk into a shop tbh. dont wana go down that road again, but im getting tempted lik.. need a hobbie to take my mind off it, cars not doing it for me anymore

corofin12345

Member +
get a women if ya not already have one... weed kills life not lives... fishing,soccer,travel,cars meets and shows,ralllying is my hobby and it takes up most weekends

i have a woman for the last 3years man and she the one who got me off it in the first place. if she saw this id be gettin the road.. xbox helps but sometimes i wana be stoned playing it lik.

corofin12345

Member +
like everything else, its an addiction but its an addiction that can leave ya out of the crowd and a lonely man... one of the lads now does triathlons and all kind of stuff like that.. the other is a waster, he died long ago in all our minds.. it kills the person you are man.. sure it was fun years ago but over usage fucks up the head mentally..

ya i know that man, hard tho to just give it up like. I taut i was away with it until few months ago, i not gonna go down that road again , not worth ruinin me life for it. thanks bud:)

_iforget_glanza

Untrusted Seller
i was on it for a year mate...one day i realised how much money and time i was wastin away so i sed ryt that it.smoke fags nw just, is quite tough but ya just gota find something to fill the gap like corofin said

SupaStu

Member +
Get into some sport or go do some regular exercise (if you dont already do this), get to the gym, swimming etc, it makes you feel much better and reduces how much you want to fuck yourself up with booze, weed at weekend or at anytime. It makes it harder to train when you have been smoking so if you give up you get better results at the gym, see it as a challenge to yourself, think of it like an achievement "ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED - 100 G - Kicked the gyms ass". Also martial arts is good to get into, can help sort your head out :)

Also if you have a dog, get him out each day for exercise, training etc its a great help, and you will form a better bond with him, rather than "just a pet".

You are talking about it, so you know you dont want to do it, the hard bit is just not thinking about it, spend your time and money on something more enriching for the soul :) Clear head, you get more done, fecked head, nothing gets done!

Last edited:

AdDaMan

Member +
was never addicted to it but used to smoke it all day every day when i was younger. Those were the days i tell thee...;)

rory_ep91

Fresh Recruit
weed its self is not addictive its down to what sort of person u are, but i hav seen people do the exact same thing ye are sayin stayin in all day,spending all their money on it, i smoke it a bit with a few years but i do it in moderation in the evening sometimes, things like the gym etc help with keepin you from smoking all day

turboloon

Member +
it's like everything else in life..'in moderation',i really used to enjoy a toke myself just to chill out but then the wife fell pregnant i stopped and that was that,would still like a toke now and again,but a mate recently was diagonosed with lung cancer at the age of 39,and that i'm sure was caused by heavy smoking/toking...health wise guys if your gonna do it think about using a vapourizer you can buy them on ebay for as little as £30,and your not inhaling all the nasty poisons...

Try to stay off all smoking is bad for ya just have a few pints my mum died of lung cancer at the age of 44 (only smoked cigarettes ) a very painful slow death I stopped smoking not long after and won't be smokin again

Last edited:

H_D

Member +
everyones bodies are wired up to react to THC the main ingrediant in weed, but everyonees bodies will react diffrently to the effects just like every engine that is built will perform diffrently.

Sheldon

Malta Area Rep.
staying away from people who are smoking it, or from people who you used to get it from is the key... you will still be tempted to.. but if your a man enough you can say no ;)

beer is a good substitute hahah