Subsrciptions - IMPORTANT PLEASE READ -

gv1.3

Admin
Hi all,

with our first batch of yearly subscriptions up for renewal we have had some questions from members about their subscriptions.

As far as I am aware ALL subscriptions are recurring which means they auto renew after they expire. For those who did not understand this and wanted a refund we have refunded you.

We implemented the subscription service to remove the manual aspect of trying to manage subscriptions. With paypal you can cancel any subscriptions you have signed up to - you do not have to contact us to do this.

Another point that caused some confusion was the name on the payment, it was the site designer Keith and not the site name.

With all of this confusion and in the interest of remaining fair and keep things as simple as possible we are in the process of cancelling ALL subscriptions. This means you will have to go into your CP (Control Panel) and sign up again once your paid membership has ended.

We have also changed the paypal address so that in the future it will not cause any confusion - it will now be toyotagtturbo@gmail.com

This is going to have an impact on the numbers signing up but it is the fairest and best way we could see to allow you make the decision to pay for membership or not. If you choose to renew you will be signing up for a recurring subscription that will automatically occur again next year unless you decide to cancel the subscription within 12 months via paypal which is easy to do.

We are considering removing the option to pay €1 per month as the paypal charges for this are 38% which makes this payment pretty much pointless.
It is more likely that we will have a €6 for 6 month option and €10 for 12 month option.

There may be other options in the near future but there will be upgrades available for those who have the standard 12month membership so dont worry if you have recently renewed or plan on renewing go ahead and we will make sure you do not miss out on any of the upcoming changes :)

Thank you for your continued support.

If you have any questions or queries please let me know.

Dylan

sx_turbo

Lifer
i'm confused.

i have already renewed my membership,

so am i right in saying that all i need to do is sit tight?

gv1.3

Admin
If you have renewed then you are fine. If you are due for renewal you need to go into your user CP like you did before and subscribe again.

Also for anyone that gets a mail from paypal advising your subscription is cancelled this just means it will not auto renew when your paid membership runs out, you will have to renew manually.

For those who now subscribe be aware that this is a recurring subscription which you can delete from your paypal account at any time.

Elaine

Lifer
Dylan just so say I had a request from Keith McDonnell to renew. Jay has told me how to sort it out but thought I would let others know as I am guessing they might get the same thing??

E :)

gv1.3

Admin
Cheers Elaine,
ignore that mail you must be in the last couple to get unsubscribed by Keith. If you notice that it auto-renews to the other address just pop a PM to me and I will look after it.

All this paypal stuff is incredibly messy.

Nwimie

Member +
mine didnt Auto re-new! :-/ did it manually. also nice one on the email addys got mine set-uo earlier :] top stuff guys.

ChrisW

Lifer
I manually re-newed the other day but I have been un-registered so my PM box in saying it is full etc. Can one of the mods have a look into it for me please??? :)