Sumo Power are here!

SumoDan

Trader
Hello guys and gals, Sumo Power are finally here!
Just to give you an idea of what our aim is and what we can now offer.....

Im sure most of you know about Sumo but if you have been living under a rock in the Japanese world for the last 5 years then let me break it down for you..:)

Sumo Power is a Retail shop, We have now moved to a State of the Art workshop in Rye, east sussex, Where we can now offer much more services from a simple service to a full on Engine rebuild.

We will be offering a supply and fit service on all of our products, Hopefully I can get some group buys going and some great deals on parts from Japan for you guys.

We Also have an Office in Japan so it is very easy for me to get any information/prices on any Starlet/Glanza products direct from Japan that maybe nobody in the UK can get ;)

In our new workshop we can offer the following services....
M.O.T
4WD Rolling road Dyno
Engine Dyno
Full range of parts from Sumo can be fitted
Laser wheel alignment
Tyre fitting
Engine building workshop
CNC/ Machine workshop

Here is a link to our website for more info...
http://www.sumopower.com/aboutus.php

I am a massive fan of these pocket rockets and im always on the lookout for good/new parts for them. I will be sorting out Dyno Days also but will keep you guys posted about this.

I will get a Discount code for Forum members ONLY so if you wanted to buy using our online shop, It can be done with discount :)

We have got a few products in the pipeline that we will be making in house such as a Uprated Fuel Rail ;) Will keep you updated on these.

We will be at most of the Shows this year so will hopefully see you guys there :cool:

Looking forward to trading on this super duper Forum :p

Blak_Mamber

Member +
Epic. Welcome aboard dude. Ill be using your services for sure! Have used Sumopower several times before & always been spot on service!!

Cant wait for some group buys/dyno days & the discount code is great :rockon:

welcome buddy,im never off the fone to you guys,iv got loads of stickers lieing around aswell:haha:

are these stickers for windows?as i want to put them in my back windows:rockon:

Morph

Member +
Bout time you sorted this out danny boy as im sure the jrm group/sumo power will bring big things i got hold of james in the end bud bout what i text you bout.

Phil

Super Moderator
hello there dan!!

welcome onboard - great to have big tuners on board from all areas!

Phil

SumoDan

Trader
Thanks for the positive feed back guys, really appreciate it :)

As of yet we don't have the software to map Greddy or Apexi, We are working on it.
Currently in the process of becoming a HKS F-Con Dealer :cool:

Then we can offer deals on the F-Con with mapping for you guys!

sx_turbo

Lifer
Thanks for the positive feed back guys, really appreciate it :)

As of yet we don't have the software to map Greddy or Apexi, We are working on it.
Currently in the process of becoming a HKS F-Con Dealer :cool:

Then we can offer deals on the F-Con with mapping for you guys!

would that include getting round the tps sensor problem?

cos at the mo we have to get an auto throttlebody and tps