Sumo Power Open Day!

SumoDan

Trader
Open Day!

To celebrate the opening of our new facility, we will be holding our
official open day at our new 50,000 sqft facility in Rye, East Sussex, on Saturday 6th of March.

This is an open invitation to all Japanese car owners and enthusiasts to come along for the day for a relaxed and detailed insight into the world of Sumo Power. We will be
presenting our famous demonstration cars, the latest parts from suppliers and our in-house facility and of course showcasing our new and state of the art workshop facilities which are an industry first and a ‘must-see’!

All new Facilities include:
• Superflow 4WD rolling Road
• Superflow NSCR engine dyno
• Superflow flow bench
• Hunter wheel alignment system
• Full bodyshop facilities with Blackhawk chassis jig
• Dedicated engine and transmission clean rooms
• CAD/CAM design CNC machine shop
• 20-car workshop bays

There will be plenty of freebies, special offers, discount vouchers & food for people
attending including a special Sumo goodie bag! You’ll be free to look around our various race, rally, drag and fast road cars including our newest and most prestigious to date - our Nismo R35 GTR GT1 race cars which are set to be campaigned in the FIA GT World Championship by Sumo Power GT, this is your chance to see them before they start racing around the world. Our staff will be on hand to answer any questions and help you look around each department in the facility including any advise about parts or upgrades.

In addition, some of our partners and parts suppliers (even from Japan!) will be supporting the event on the day, such as HKS, Cosworth and Santa Pod Raceway so there will be plenty to see and do, making the visit worthwhile and a great day out.

Parking is plentiful and there will be security patrols in attendance. There will even be a crèche on the day as well!

For further details or to get involved please contact:

Sumo Power Ltd
Harbour Road
Rye
East Sussex
TN31 7TE

Tel. +44 (0)1797 222281

Fax +44 (0)1797 225264

www.sumopower.com
www.sumopowergt.com

Morph

Member +
Ill come down danny boy as its just down the road for me and hopfully ill be rolling in the glanza again by then.

Morph

Member +
Lol thats cool danny boy thought you might drop me a text.lol. Aze you guys should come down as i know james whos owns the complete setup so im sure itll be a good day i might even take the day off to come down.

SumoDan

Trader
It should be a really good day, we are planning on doing test runs on the 4WD Dyno with our Pink drag car, also doing test runs on the Engine dyno with the 1500bhp Evo Drag engine :)

Going to have experts from every aspect of tuning, from service to race/rally.

The GT1 R35 race cars are worth a million mile trip themselves ;)

I thinks its from 9 till about 5-6ish