Suspension reccomendations?

clys

Member +
What coils are you guys running, and what would you suggest for me?

I will be mostly street driving to work, but I will be out at the occasional track and drag day.

I can handle stiff, and theres a few roads around here that I love to drive spritedly down, so good handling and lack of roll must take presidence!

Thanks guys.

-Clyson

y3Lo

Member +
well iv just got koni shocks and kyb springs at the moment, id like buddy club juniors when i have the money, the racing spec are meant to be a bit overkill for road use and too expensive anyway :p

clys

Member +
Ahh, yes. The buddy clubs would probably blow my budget. What are the reviews on the D2's on toytuning? Is there any other good websites for parts for these cars?

clys

Member +
I like my TRD coilovers.

I have heard of the elusive TRD coilovers. Could you post pics of them. One starlet i have in mind claims to have them, but I am skeptical.

Care to go into detail about them, where to buy?

Cornish-Glanza

Member +
I have heard of the elusive TRD coilovers. Could you post pics of them. One starlet i have in mind claims to have them, but I am skeptical.

Care to go into detail about them, where to buy?

Pretty sure TRD dont make these anymore, discontinued i think.

clys

Member +
Okay, thanks for all the input so far.

Could someone lead me in the direction of reviews and what each coil over setup is best at, and most widely used for?

I've heard K-sports are very nice on the track, and D2's are good all round?

lleey2k4

Member +
Well mine is an everyday car for work and back and just general driving.

I've opted for Koni Adjustables and Whiteline Springs.

Koni's are Soft, Medium, Hard; so Medium or Soft for everyday and Hard for track should be good.

Again i think D2's are great vaue for money, good all round coilover. not too hard for road use, yet can handle the twisties when giving it some

lanxter

Member +
nothing wrong with coilovers, i mean mine are hard as fuck and roads round here are horrible n i use them every day no problems

tom_hunt

Member +
Iv got Tein HA's and they make me bounse every where lol. Gona get some more though. Iv heard good things about the D2's.

Tom

starbogt

Member +
k sport are identical as the d2's i believe they're from the same factory. my d2's were softer than my kyb dampers and rsxr springs when i 1st put them on very adjustable to your own taste.