SX_ Turbo

Recieved the TMIC there now.
Well packaged and quick delivery.
Top lad to deal with.
Thanks a million

Dan

white-ep82

Member +
+SX, you still looking for a starlet? my mate has a MINTER!!! seriously immaculate, with an aftermarket mani and hybrid, straight through exhuast real lovely example and he is thinking of getting rid.

PM me dude and I will get you in touch with him?

white-ep82

Member +
SX, you still looking for a starlet? my mate has a MINTER!!! seriously immaculate, with an aftermarket mani and hybrid, straight through exhuast real lovely example and he is thinking of getting rid.

white-ep82

Member +
SX, you still looking for a starlet? my mate has a MINTER!!! seriously immaculate, with an aftermarket mani and hybrid, straight through exhuast real lovely example and he is thinking of getting rid.

white-ep82

Member +
+SX, you still looking for a starlet? my mate has a MINTER!!! seriously immaculate, with an aftermarket mani and hybrid, straight through exhuast real lovely example and he is thinking of getting rid.

goldenvtr

Member +
Also wanted to add Ricky sent me his recipt so i could try and get a refund on my piston rings! (not actualy tried yet and its been over a week)

thanks dude!

CoochiGT

Member +
Just a quick one to say thanks to Ricky, nice to finally meet you and see the progress your doing on the 82, coming along nicely now :D. They should be fitted tomorrow, all going well. Am gonna nag my bro about the mirror tooooo, when i eventually see him! Thanks for all the advice you two gave me too.

Also nice to meet you too Ki (Sorry if that's wrong, not good with names)

Keep up the good work chap :D

Glanza_K31

Member +
thanks for the kind words mate was nice to meet yourself and nick too.

will be nice to see how you get on with your motor.

ps for future reference its kei lol

Glanza_K31

Member +
lol poor riko, it wasnt really an organised thing i was just being nosey round rickys very mint gt and mini cooch was just picking up a couple of things.

riko666

Member +
sorry riko no one is speaking to you at the moment for being such a drama queen.

Oh no you di'int girlfriend!!1!one!

Don't let me get all "from the block" on yo' butt...that has more than one meaning :eek:

Hehe, just messing Kei, would be good to meet up again though when I'm in the area - things looking up btw chap?

CoochiGT

Member +
Sorry Kei, didn't think i was right lol.

Yeah sorry Riko, I only went to get some bits and Kei was already there drooooling over Rick's GT! as very nice though.

Thanks for the advice to Kei, already started looking. yeah and btw Rick, thanks, i'm now hooked on spending money on Jap Auctions, all your fault :p

sx_turbo

Lifer
ha ha ha

no worries dude, glad i could help out,

and a big shout out to kei, for his help yesterday, i'll update my car thread later

59bhp

Member +
thoroughly blooy nice bloke, splitter was sent even before i had payed for it and came properly wrapped and within a couple of days