td04 1.4 bar ep82 (ae86clyde)

Chris@CCM

Member +
well alot of u might know i did alot of work to marks (ae86clyde) car. i did ever bit of work from building the engine fiting and maping the ecu etc etc. due to mark being a knob lol hes striping the car as of wednesday. tho the car was not 100% done (few small tweeks to the map and a apexi ebc to be fitted) i decided to take the car to the dyno to see what sorta hp it was making be for it gets striped. im was v happy so hears the print outs.
was v happy with the WHP
dsc00666.jpg

dsc00665v.jpg

GTdan

In The Closet
cool - im debating whether to go emb or emu, i want to go ultimate for launch control (im such a kid) but trying to find one for a decent price proving hard.

Chris@CCM

Member +
cool - im debating whether to go emb or emu, i want to go ultimate for launch control (im such a kid) but trying to find one for a decent price proving hard.
even with out the lc i would go emu hands down there 100 times better pal :)

ae86clyde

Member +
yes jay i do need slapped it is a real shame to be breaking it but i want a change, chris has had the car for the past 2 days and i got back into it tonight and realised why i loved the car but sure its time to change

well done chris on building the beast and achieving such a good power figure

its gutting when you look at the power leaderboard and know my car will feature very high up it and its coming apart in a few days :slap:

Jay

Admin
Every new beginning comes from some other beginnings end..

I'll forgive you in the long run. ;)