TD04 Conversion

Dub-Se7en

Lifer
finally made the switch :)

the kit is a Zisco one, overall it's a good kit, few things needed re-doing like the banjo bolts which weren't very good (one was the wrong thread) but the fabrication of the mani and decat were spot on.

currently only running 6 psi so it's slow as fuck :haha: but that'll change when i fit the boost controller later....

CT9 out
DSC00012.JPG

DSC00013.JPG

DSC00418.JPG

Zisco mani in

DSC00014.JPG

DSC00016.JPG

re-making banjo bolts

DSC00420.JPG

DSC00421.JPG

DSC00422.JPG

DSC00424.JPG

DSC00425.JPG

after

DSC00429.JPG

DSC00430.JPG

more later on when i've had some sleep

Last edited:

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
awesome Ian!!!

just wondering though, which banjo was wrong?

best of luck with the new setup :D
kon

Dub-Se7en

Lifer
the oil feed was the wrong pitch mate, so we made a new one and we decided to use the original subaru water banjos as the internal diameter was bigger.

GTdan

In The Closet
will be interesting to see what power you can get from this ian with the headwork thats been done - you going for past the 300??

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
the oil feed was the wrong pitch mate, so we made a new one and we decided to use the original subaru water banjos as the internal diameter was bigger.

ahh i see.. thats for that .. :)

kon

lleey2k4

Member +
Looks good man im getting the same kit if you would have waited i could have saved on delivery hahaha :p good luck with getting to 300 :)

Dub-Se7en

Lifer
well, up to 12 psi now, go me! won't go higher until i source some new injectors and pay Mr Jones a visit for a mapping.

first impressions of the TD04, it's a lazy fecker :haha: i'm used to the response of my hybrid which came on a lot harder, however, i've not even broke the 1 bar barrier yet so i'm sure what it lacks in response it'll make up for in power :)

screamer is cool, but a bit too 'look at meeee' for my liking. also gonna extent the pipe cos it draws fumes in at the moment

will get some more pics up shortly

Galen

Lifer
Bay is looking sweet!!
Realy like this car, one of my favourites on the site, hope you get the power you want!

weakboy2

Member +
Looking good Ian, you'll love it at 1.2bar and above... it becomes a whole different animal though!

All good fun tho :D