TD04 Glanza For Sale....

Toymota

Member +
TD04 Glanza For Sale....AGAIN!

Hi Guys,

I never thought the this time would come, but it has and it is time for me to sell my much loved Glanza (Sushi). I will be absolutely heart broken to see this go but needs must to fund my new car. Car will be for sale at the end of January but you can view anytime.

For sale:1996 Black Toyota Glanza V

Item Condition:A1 Condition. It has had the Front and Rear Bumpers and the Side Skirts painting in the last few months. A Few stone chips on the front bumper as expected. Reads 86000 on the clock.

Price and price conditions:£6100ono

Extra Info:The car was Featured in Novembers issue of Banzai Magazine. The spec list is below;

FMIC
Warlboro Fuel Pump
330cc Injectors
HKS FCD
Sard RRFPR
Ogura ORC Single Plate Clutch with Lightened Flywheel
3G Grooved Front Discs
HKS SSQV
HKS Mushroom Induction Kit
Powerflow Stainless Exhaust
15" White Team Dynamics
GReddy Rear Strut Brace
Toyo Proxies
Tanabe Suspension
Samco Hoses
NGK Iridium Spark Plugs
Short Shift
Carbon Fibre Bonnet
Sparco Bonnet Pins
Laguna Splitter
Smaller Reg Plate
HKS Boost Guage
TD04 Turbo
WEPR Manifold
WEPR Downpipe
Honda Civic Radiator
TRD Engine Mounts
190bhp @ 0.8 bar

I have an GReddy Emanage Blue ECU that will come with the car and a HKS Boost Controller.
The car will come with 12 month MOT and 6 months Tax. It needs a new wheel bearing but I will ensure this is done before the sale and I may also do another service and brake pads.

Pictures:
IMG_6696.jpg

IMG_6707.jpg

IMG_6718.jpg

You can contact me for more pictures.

Contact Details: You can email me at KobylKE@cpwplc.com or you can PM me on here or call/text 07921368201 after 5pm.

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery:Collection Only

Please Note; This car is my Pride and Joy. Joyriders, Tyre Kickers and Chavs need not apply!!!

Last edited:

Djaniero

Member +
OMG. Can't believe your selling up Em. Your almost as bad as me lol.Good luck with the sale:cool: ps whats replacing her?

GTRob

Member +
i almost didn't approve this post when i saw it this morning. shame to see ur selling up, as said i hope ur prepared for the running costs of an evo6, parts arn't cheap at all for them.

good luck with the sale though, i'm sure someone will buy it for the price as its well looked after.

Rob

Toymota

Member +
i almost didn't approve this post when i saw it this morning. shame to see ur selling up, as said i hope ur prepared for the running costs of an evo6, parts arn't cheap at all for them.

good luck with the sale though, i'm sure someone will buy it for the price as its well looked after.

Rob

lol thanks rob :D

i have done a lot of research into the Evos and have loads of mates with them so i know what im letting myself in for lol. Plus im due promotion in work in the next few months which will help :)

aaronw

Member +
ashame your selling it,but atleast you got a mag feature to look back on.

very good price id say!