td12 hybrid

Nwimie

Member +
is anyone using the td12 hybrid that enzo sells on uksc??

im thinking about getting this turbo with the wepr power up kit.

im current standard mani,ct9 @1bar 183bhp

is this a nice upgrade as i dont want to go forged yet.

price is £ 582.45

Shorty

Member +
we are about to bolt one on my mates V iv heard good things about them, can make simlar bhp @1.1bar to td04@1bar but with much less lag, plenty of topend too as it uses td04 internals. if your not forging hybrids will always give better delivery and quicker spool. cant go wrong bud tbh.

(............waits for the td04 lovers to come slate hybrids)

Nwimie

Member +
can easy hit 220 at 1.3 bar ive been told let me know how you get on xD as im really interested! what mani is he using ?

ollie454

Member +
i will be useing a wepr mani to go with this turbo me and shorty will be doing this is jan on my v take take pics and try give a good review :)

Brad_L

Member +
i had a td12 on my last gt turbo.

It made 190bhp at 0.7bar its a very good turbo but very expensive.

i was lookin at this during summer but lads were doubtful wether theyd be ok on standard internals..just checked there they are 666 euro without postage but i defenitly going for one..anyone wanna buy mild steel wepr ct9 mani never fitted???hahaha

Last edited:

Shorty

Member +
although they are said to be expensive its not realy, to get the most out of a td12 you need, a good condition engine, td12, external mani, decat and wastegate. total costs of around £1000-1200. for the most out of a td04 set up you need, forged engine, mani decat, td04. total costs of around £2500-3000 based on no management cost in either set up and based on buying a basic forged lump from a trader, so yea the turbo is expensive, the end costs and overall set up isnt. isnt realy that hard to way up, yes you can just bang a td04 kit on a stock engin cheaper but you have ended up with a laggy 200bhp starlet that gets pissed on buy gys runnin 180bhp starlets till you hit 100mph+ think long term and its realy a very good afordable set up tbh :)

Nwimie

Member +
^^ i was thinking exactly the same £1300ish quid for 220 bhp that is very driveable with minimal lag... of course you can always go for cheaper setups but this imo would make a very good realiable motor. im glad others have done it and are going to as im eager to see results :D