tdo4 hybrid

danb87

South East England Area Rep
does any body know much bout these? what sorter power you can get out of one of these. an is there a trader on site that sells them?

Rumel786

Member +
they are rated up to 300hp.i am currently running one and spool up isnt that laggy!im going forged 5e on mines very soon though.

danb87

South East England Area Rep
what sorta bhp you runnin rummel? an u got the hybrid tdo4 what did it cost you? an did it come with manifold etc fmic pipin or did u need to get that some where else. does the normal tdo4 fmic pipin fit the hybrid?

Rumel786

Member +
what sorta bhp you runnin rummel? an u got the hybrid tdo4 what did it cost you? an did it come with manifold etc fmic pipin or did u need to get that some where else. does the normal tdo4 fmic pipin fit the hybrid?

i made 222hp at 1bar on a jam ecu.it comes with manifold and everything.i think it costs around 1600 brand new?drop nick @ td for a price.it fits most intercooler piping (my intercooler is a blitz one and only needed slight modification to the piping) in a few months im going forged 5e and hoping to achieve 320 to 330 hp on this turbo.

glanza_dan

Fresh Recruit
I made 238bhp at 1 bar, normal internals, with internal wastegate,The turbo kit was bought from Wicked-ep, The kit comes with eveythink needed all you need is the td04 gaskits you get the fmic kit aswell and the pipework

I sold my wicked-ep FMIC KIT, and used my HDI FMIC and then bought the pipe work costed about £30-£40 to fit onto the turbo

Last edited: