tdo4l vs

H

hoochhenry

well fellas im doing a qurter mile track run with my toyota starlet tdo4l its boosting at 1 bar,,,im racing a firend of mines 97 sir ek4 civic he thinks he will have the best time and beat my little gt starlet his is all standerd mines is not i will be putting it on youtube after the results what do you guys think???????????:drive:

H

hoochhenry

ya im kindn thinking that myself just have too video it i want to see what he has to say after its done :slap:

bigdoods

Member +
of course youl chew him.you should be chasin stock evos:)if this is bishopscout your on about on the 6th??

Fishy89GT

Banned
well fellas im doing a qurter mile track run with my toyota starlet tdo4l its boosting at 1 bar,,,im racing a firend of mines 97 sir ek4 civic he thinks he will have the best time and beat my little gt starlet his is all standerd mines is not i will be putting it on youtube after the results what do you guys think???????????:drive:

if your not a bandit and can launch well you should easily do a low 13.

H

hoochhenry

ya should be seeing him in the rear mirrior no less then the first 4 seconds of the race:drive:

Dan3SGTE

Member +
??

Moddified starlet with uprated turbo running 1bar boost against a stock EK4????? :homer:

Why are you even asking? Isnt it obvious.

H

hoochhenry

ya this fella just seems to think his car is specail is he a dreamer

H

hoochhenry

ya i will be puting it up on youtube when i put down another civic never know he might convert to the great little gts:drive:

A

Animal GT

if your not a bandit and can launch well you should easily do a low 13.

low 13s runing 1 bar come on am runing 13.3 at 1.5 bar,and thats me tits out:haha:

yea but if ya drive it right mate u should wipe him;)

H

hoochhenry

ya i dont mind the time its just i want to make a piont to this fella that vtec s aren't all there made out to be as when i beat him the f**k wount sleep for weeks hes telling everybody that hes racing a starlet making a laugh out of it cause its so small:haha:

A

Animal GT

sounds like the very same shit i listen ta.lol the i just smoke em all:D