Teaser pic

Dan3SGTE

Member +
Thought id post up a little teaser pic of the GT... Boy its been a while... I'll post alot more very soon when its on road.

StarletGT3082.jpg

Dan3SGTE

Member +
Thanks everyone :)

Its taken me a ages just to figure out exactly what set up i wanted... Finally decided and just went for it, sold the 350Z, bought an EP3, sold that then dedicated all my attention to this.

Been off road for 4 years lol a long long while!

richglanzav

Member +
hmm, i dunno if this excites me as much as as 'thestarletgt's 3sgte starlet. this ones just built so well. it needs something shit chucking in so you can be like him a bit more. maybe a driveshaft made from an old brass curtain pole.

LOL on a serious note this is MEGA! Keepin my eyes on this.

Dan3SGTE

Member +
hmm, i dunno if this excites me as much as as 'thestarletgt's 3sgte starlet. this ones just built so well. it needs something shit chucking in so you can be like him a bit more. maybe a driveshaft made from an old brass curtain pole.

LOL on a serious note this is MEGA! Keepin my eyes on this.

LOL!

That made me laugh that did... That bloke wasnt all there bless him.

Everything has been considered this time round, new front section that cracked has been replaced and upgraded, also replaced the dodgy gearbox mount with a rubber unit. Roll cage/TRD LSD, better tires/ better suspension. Im hoping for good results in this car.

And thank you very much for the nice comment Rich :)

Dan3SGTE

Member +
Will have to wait, this is only a teaser ;) I promise i will keep updated with everything. How the car drives on this set up.. Its flaws, Power etc....

Cheers

Dan3SGTE

Member +
Get 'er built!

Jay the engine is fully rebuilt/fully forged... The only thing left to do is order an intercooler the size of the car/make some custom piping to suit then away we go.. Run it in a few hundred miles and get her on the dyno for mapping and hope to god the block doesnt crack LOL!

AdamB

Member +
About time this thing see's some tarmac!
Can't wait to see more of this mate, will be watching that garage of yours ;)

goldenvtr

Member +
4 years! its like dawn of the dead around here all of a sudden. glad to see you kept the GT dude, hardly seems that long ago since we we're chatting at santapod lol

good luck with the new setup im sure itll bea beast