TGTT 2009 Official Calendar Now Available!

gv1.3

Admin
Hi all,

the 2009 calendar is now available for order!

You can get it hot off the press here http://www.cafepress.com/toyotagtturbo.340816408

As usual the standard was great and I would like to take this opportunity to thank every that entered and also those who took the time to vote!

A special thank you to Lionel (Azerty) for his great work as usual.

azerty

Supermoderator
I can't wait to receive mine :)

here is an overview of all photos published in our 2009 calendar

cover.jpg

beaker-1.jpg

lucus182.jpg

wickedep.jpg

enzo.jpg

cornish-glanza.jpg

abbott-1.jpg

glanza911.jpg

ajmal.jpg

kelly.jpg

evilgenius-1.jpg

jay.jpg

rory.jpg

As Dylan just said, thanks to all who have submited and voted in this contest to help having a great calendar.
It was well worth the effort :)

Last edited:

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
lol i jsut realised that the group pic was taken locally lol..

my oh my do we have some sexy ep's this year round!!

very well done to everybody! this is sublime!!

kon:rockon:

GTdan

In The Closet
as everyone has said - thumbs up to lionel and everyone entered - will be ordering mine this week :)

Yes Kon, the group photo was taken in Gozo and belongs to Gozitan's Glanzas ;) They belong to Glanza911 (black front), mine (the white one at the front) and two other friends of us!

Really liked this pic and thanks to all who voted for us! Big thanks goes to Glanza911 for his great work!

Calendar just ordered, looking forward to see it in my hands :)

azerty

Supermoderator
it seems you are the first one.
I'm gad to hear final product reachs our expectation :)
I edited your pic's shadows to lighten them a bit as original pic was quite dark. you are happy with results then ? :)
I'm still waiting to receive mine

Last edited:

Evil Genius

Member +
Yeah, I'm verry happy with the results. I think it was good to lighten my picture a bit :) It is a calendar and I think the quality is very good. I've seen others which weren't as good as this one :)

gv1.3

Admin
remember these pictures are all featured in the new screensaver - just follow the link on the main portal page