TGTT Charity Raffle--HKS filter-- and now reverse scoop Thanks to Mully!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gv1.3

Admin
Hi Guys,

I have a HKS green mushroom filter that is pretty much new condition. I was going to give it away as a prize on the site as its just lying around but I decided maybe we could do a bit of good instead.

Was thinking maybe we could do a raffle to benefit breast cancer. I hear more and more people tell me stories of family members or friends being effected by this and last year my own mother was diagnosed. It was such a tough time for her but thankfully she is lucky and has recovered after her treatment.

I would like to try get a few quid together and donate to a breast cancer charity in the name of our community.

Simply click the button below to donate €2 and for every €2 you donate we will put a ticket into the hat with your name on it.

EDITED: Mully has kindly donated a reverse scoop as a prize for this raffle. Big thank you to Mully!!

First Prize:
HKS green mushroom filter or Reverse scoop from Mully finished in gelcoat for ep91/82
All new Toyota GT Turbo Lanyard
All new Toyota GT Turbo T-Shirt

Second Prize:
HKS green mushroom filter or Reverse scoop (depends what winner number one picks!)
All new Toyota GT Turbo Lanyard

The minimum to donate is €2 but you can donate as much as you like and each €2 will get you an entry in the draw!

Lets do something good

The draw will take place on Nov 5th at 8pm!

Dylan

CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE ENTRY PAGE!!CLICKY!!!

GTdan

In The Closet
great idea and for good cause too- so winner takes all prizes??

ill get a few tickets tomorrow.

gv1.3

Admin
Ill continue to keep putting updates on the main portal page with the total raised :) Fair play guys you are all very generous :)

Status
Not open for further replies.