TGTT.COM staff

sx_turbo

Lifer
i would just like to take 5 mins to say thankyou to the tgtt.com staff.

they have recently been extremely helpful in sorting out some issues i have had recently, and despite me being a pain in the arse, they have always done there upmost to help.

i feel the staff dont get enough credit for the help and work they actually do, and people are far to quick to tell them they are doing wrong (imo i think there just fine)

any way heres to the staff of tgtt.com :beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::drive::drive::drive:

Phil

Super Moderator
bunch of idiots if you ask me.

put me in charge for one week i tell you...1 week! and this place would be sorted.

Phil

Last edited:
J

*JO*

bunch of idiots if you ask me.

put me in charge for one week i tell you...1 week! and this place would be sorted.

Phil

lol

yip thanks for the help and to the members to who have been helpful

xx

Last edited by a moderator:

Craig

Lifer
I'm no longer on the Staff Team due to other commitments, but I have to agree here. The amount of work that goes on behind the scenes is ridiculous. It was for that reason I'm not on the Staff as I simply didn't have time to deal with all the issues/decisions/trader applications etc.

I know this thread will mean a fair bit to the team as from my experience, it was only really the "bad" things that we received any feedback for (i.e. Removal of certain traders).

turboflow

Member +
any way heres to the staff of tgtt.com :beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::drive::drive::drive:[/QUOTE]

are u condoning drink drivin ricky lol

Blak_Mamber

Member +
Good work team. Your the best :p

supportive-work-team.JPG

Matchew

Member +
By far the best run forum i have ever been on and it is a credit to the staff well done everyone cheers:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

Franza1

Supermoderator & Area Reps Manager
Chears Ricky and the rest, this is by far one of the better run communitys on the net and it's a credit not only to the staff but to the people who populate the community too, after all without the members the staff would have nothing to do, the majority of you are a pleasure to deal with

GT_Irl

Member +
By far the best run forum i have ever been on and it is a credit to the staff well done everyone cheers:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

On quite a few, and this is by far the best run..couldent agree more!!!! All the hard work is very much appreciated!!! Keep it up guys and girls:)

ChrisGT

Member +
I love the TGTT staff (especially Starlet_Sam)...however there is one I hate. He knows who he is.... **cough** Dylan **cough** :freddy: