TGTT.com Track Day - SPECTATORS ONLY!

Starlet_Sam

Moderator, Regional Area Reps Supervisor & Gay Car
This thread is an attempt to keep the other one as clean as possible as it is already getting very cluttered in their.

Basically, the circuit have said that they are very happy for us to turn this into a meet and having non-participants join us for a meet and make a day of it at Llandow Circuit in South Wales on 21st March 2009. We already have 40 participants and only 10 can be on track at any one time so noone is going to be left in the car park watching alone! I have been asked to provide numbers of spectators before the day so that they can prepare for us! It's going to be a great day and I can organise a show and shine competition if people want to show off their pride and joy, should be a really enjoyable day so start a list and join in the fun.

Last edited:

GTdan

In The Closet
great idea - can we have show and shine for competitors ie most amount of killed bugs on a front bumper etc lol

Starlet_Sam

Moderator, Regional Area Reps Supervisor & Gay Car
Yeah, should be great for participants (not competitiors!) and spectators alike!

ae86clyde

Member +
interest in goin to watch this, i was talking to mi16chris and we're looking to see if theres more people in ireland interesting in going and maybe get a convoy of cars over to this!

Gee

Member +
I don't fancy driving 4 hours there, murdering my car then driving 4 hours back.

If something goes wrong, thats a long AA treck back.

Unless someone can convince me otherwise :D