Tgtt Newbie

fremyjay

Fresh Recruit
Hi guys, I'm jay and I'm new too the community, those of you that use ukso may know me from there back along. I have owned 2 glanza V's, 1 glanza S and a glanza rep. My girlfriend also has a starlet and now I'm looking at picking up another In a few weeks. If anyone knows the car any info would be great. Sorry for the long intro :)

Phil

Super Moderator
Hello there!

think i maybe seen the username before welcome along.

enjoy the site and the historic catalogs of useful information!

Phil

Jay

Admin
Welcome aboard buddy,

Sounds like you've got them in your blood now. God help ya!

The silver V has a NI reg but it doesn't ring any bells. KZ usually means County Antrim so hopefully someone closer to there can assist.

Enjoy the site,

Jay

fremyjay

Fresh Recruit
Hi Phil recognise your username from ukso, have been on here a while using library but couldn't post for some reason, cheers jay sure have love the starlets, you were the guy I was hoping you could shed some light on the car as the lad said you know the guy who fitted the engine, hes from ards and you do alot of mapping for him. Basically im travelling from uk to pick the car up and just checking everything works out before i go ahead

Last edited:

Jay

Admin
the lad said you know the guy who fitted the engine, hes from ards and you do alot of mapping for him. Basically im travelling from uk to pick the car up and just checking everything works out before i go ahead

Give me names and I'll advise. My memory is fried at the minute with starlets galore, can't tell one from the other lol.