the ANIMAL GT 12th place for 2011 out of UK fwd

animal gt

Member +
http://www.mitsubishi-fto.net/ukfastestfwd.htm

sittin in 12th place now,quite happy with that considern its the smallest engine in the intire listings. am abit annoyed i didnt go 1 last time and get that 9sec run as i know it was in the car as the the power was still risen at last mapping session and by raise'n the rev limit alone was gona give around 50 bhp or so never mind adding more boost etc. 1.7 bar is all i was runing. next time i do hit the pod doh it wil be alot better than my time above for sure! and id hope to be calling 10s a bad run.:rockon:
roll on some more good times :)

Last edited:

dac69er

Super Moderator
not good enough ;)

honestly though, good job. you really do live you life a quarter mile at a time!!!!

Rory

Lifer
Very nice. :cool:

Thought you were breaking her? Or did that get thrown out the window (again) :haha:

weeJohn

Lifer
Smallest engined car on the list as well, shame you are breaking it and wont have the chance to better that time.

animal gt

Member +
wooh thanks lads;)

yea am afriad i did break lads. sory i had to do it,but i just needed to do it,iv 2 we kids and i need to think about them more so than meself for a change ha, so i got a new family car, i wil put the GT back to fully road form and enjoy driven it again as i would never sell the shell. :)
with abit of luck spuddy will keep the flag flyn for next year.:)

Sparky

Member +
Getting the Starlet name out there, big respect such an awesome car :)

Cant imagine how it will feel for you when driving it back stock :haha:

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
You where ranked 6th or 7th at one stage of the year too! A mighty respectful result considering your near 1 litre smaller than the rest of the field!

with abit of luck spuddy will keep the flag flyn for next year.:)

Fingers crossed I'll get something out of the car, slowly loosing interest in it though, started a RWD project that I'm eager to see running.

pc18

North West England Area Rep.
a great achievement that sean. its a shame its been broken and didnt get more runs but im sure you will be back in the future.

Fingers crossed I'll get something out of the car, slowly loosing interest in it though, started a RWD project that I'm eager to see running.

i dont supose its a starlet is it spuddy?

animal gt

Member +
yea thats right spud was in the top 10 for a wile there but then lots of good times wer run of late.i stil think high 9s 10s is poor am not a fan of these americans runing 8s and low 9s all day long and its a strugle for people to run high 9s over here,i want to change all that.hopefuly anyways:)

thanks for the coments folks much appriciated

Last edited: