The Beast from the East

Trevor

Member +
The 1500cc GT has finally arrived with me.I just took it for a mild test run and all seems good.It's getting the maps tweaked tomorrow otr then it'll get a good test run.Dyno run and a full spec list will follow that.It sounds awesome when the exhaust valve is fully open.

Trevor

Member +
I havn't boosted it yet well only a little.I want to make sure it is 100% set up before I give it some stick.It feels like it will be the quickest one so far.

sweeet is it the quickest you have driven yet?

Last edited by a moderator:

www.glanza.co.uk

Super Mod (極度の調整器)
Damn, I should have pinched it from the docks whilst I had the chance... :(

Still, would have only ended in a bidding war if my agent had got of his arse... :p

alan_d

Lifer
guys I can assure you there will be good pictures up soon. We have even developed our own showreel videos which we shall fully deploy for this monster. I shall be at Trevors within 40 minutes of leaving work as soon as he's home, and WILL NOT go to bed until they are up.

alan_d

Lifer
I get the inkling from the leg-end himself that you might be as well keeping your car ASWELL as the monster, as apparently its a tad pepperami - a bit of an animal! best kept for shows/trackdays/drag/prowling about of an evening looking for fine fillies to impress with the ability to melt the tarmac....

sx_turbo

Lifer
I get the inkling from the leg-end himself that you might be as well keeping your car ASWELL as the monster, as apparently its a tad pepperami - a bit of an animal! best kept for shows/trackdays/drag/prowling about of an evening looking for fine fillies to impress with the ability to melt the tarmac....

perfect cos thats all i use mine for ;) works van for during the week and pottering about

alan_d

Lifer
Elected.com!

Rumour goes that the car shall be provided with one pack of pampers nappies, as ***allegedly*** it ***may*** scare people....