The end is neigh......

Somhairle

Lifer
As winter has now upon us it's time to take the starlet off the road.....

Need to get an assortment of goodies together and get a build sorted over the winter.....

I'm picking up a new chariot tomorrow to see me through the winter months......

A Mk3 Golf GTI 16v, I feel like i've been abusing the GT lately, using it for work and covering stupid amounts of miles.....

Until the spring when she shall be reborn!

Dave.

Member +
well, i jsut had mine fully sealed and prepped for the winter :(

sadly i'm too poor to get a winter car :(

goldenvtr

Member +
my GT been broke all summer and its near completion now :| might just keep the sportif untill weather starts to clear up but ill insure it for any meets we may have

Rik

Member +
I'm thinking of having mine off road for abit due to winter coming, plus my decision is made easier due to the clutch dying and insurance needs renewing in Jan. Gives me all winter to save up and buy extra goodies etc with no fuel bills and all that malarky and get it ready for spring! :D Should have a van soon for work as well!

sx_turbo

Lifer
i get a works van so i only use my car at weekends.

and now its winter im going to get my mates to drive at the weekend lol.

saves me driving, and ruining my car lol

Dan3SGTE

Member +
i could easily take my car off road as i have a van, but i love drivin it too much and this cold weather she just runs soo well :) ... only really drive it on the weekend anyway... occasionally pop someone during the week....

Kelly

Member +
my poor gt is the daily drive throughout the yr so she gettin winter service etc on monday and all her belts changed etc.

but we stil use bens car, was out in at weekend, and will be next weekend for the meet, it loves this cold air :D

dan

Member +
no mate, i didnt get chance to fit the thing, some women ran into the back of me at a set of lights and its all in the air atm weather they will repair or right the car off so didnt wanna spend money on it for it to just get written off. So had to take it off the road

gv1.3

Admin
I havent driven my glanza in about 2 months, pretty much since I got my avensis. Im gonna try get the calipers back on it today and bleed the brakes and see if i can get it ready for this weekend as Im dying to drive it again :)

Blak_Mamber

Member +
I have to use mine through winter, not enough money to get another car and i dont like using public transport or walking in this weather. She will be staying with me all the way!

:gt-logo forever :---)

Matt_Seicentos

Member +
looking for a garage to store my GT for a while, recently bought an 07 Clio and don't want to sell the starbo, want it as a track car now lol :D

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
well i recently got (thanks to a dontaion from spike lol) his 1987 seat ibiza (1.2 system porsche hahaha.. wastes more than it fucking runs..:shoot: ).. lol :D just as good as any land rover hhahahahahaha.. nor rain, nor snow, nor high walls, or deep road trenches, or maltese roads will get inbetween me & my destination..

its so fantastic to be able to go everywhere.. whereas with the ep i gotta stick to good roads.. unless i want to leave half the bottom , oh yeah & my back behind me lol..

i wonder what ur up to som hehe.. some big power time? :p