"the green one" little vid

_GAZ_EP85_

Member +
nice one jay, this is all aze's beast, he just can't stand forum warrior's so dont bother with it all now lol
how's your fleet coming along?

Jay

Admin
It's like spinning plates mate, just trying to keep them all in motion at the minute lol.

kyled459

Fresh Recruit
Don't you worry about power my friend there's enough in the green one to blow a piston to the moon let alone spark plug tops.
All that power and built in a dusty old shed.unlike you boys who pay for power as we build our own power.
Your right this forum is boring too many keyboard warriors who idolise top tuning company's and claim there fame.
We build them we drive them we own them
Fuck this thread I'm goin down pub :)

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
Don't you worry about power my friend there's enough in the green one to blow a piston to the moon let alone spark plug tops.
All that power and built in a dusty old shed.unlike you boys who pay for power as we build our own power.
Your right this forum is boring too many keyboard warriors who idolise top tuning company's and claim there fame.

PMSL!!!!!

Thats worth a wee bit of rep for the madness :p

billybob

Untrusted Seller

ya cant beat the det tuning crew :)you boys keep on blowin