Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Cadwell Park Full Circuit - £160

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Bedford Autodrome GT Circuit (4.2 miles!!!) - £200

Votes: 15 41.7%

• Total voters

Starlet_Sam

Moderator, Regional Area Reps Supervisor & Gay Car
OK guys, the sprint day is still on my list to be sorted but for the next track day where would people like to be going? I know people want big name tracks but bear in mind that these will cost big name money, talking £200 mark for an exclusive day.

Name a track you'd like to go on and whether you'd honestly be willing to pay the price. I 100% don't mind organising such a day, but just remember that this isn't my job, it's my spare time, so won't be messed about for the sake of it!

Starlet_Sam

Was guna say that but thought Sam would tell me off for it being expensive :p

Like I said in the first post I don't mind doing it if people don't fuck me around. Last thing I want is to pay a deposit and then to have to tell people they have lost their money because of people dropping out.

Harvey

Member +
Coombe is a cracking little track, and can do a day there direct for 170. Love the place altho maybe a little biased as its quite close :haha:

I am quite tempted by bedford, can be had for fairly good money, and is 3.6 miles long (the GT circuit). Some people say its a little boring (all flat - built on old airfield) but on the other side of this means lots of run off!!

Last edited:

Streetech

Member +
Nurburgring.

Sam, just take the full amount and if people pull out they only get their money back if they fill the space. Will stop the keyboard heroes messing you and everyone else about like with Llandow.

Kelly

Member +
Nurburgring.

Sam, just take the full amount and if people pull out they only get their money back if they fill the space. Will stop the keyboard heroes messing you and everyone else about like with Llandow.

very true ! just warn ppl if they pay up then may not be able get money back if they want to!

lleey2k4

Member +
Nurburgring.

HAHA me and my mates have just booked our trip to the Nurburgring :)

26th-29th September :)

Id like to do coombe or any other track which i have not heard about. Could maybe get a list going and maybe some prices see what people would rather do......just an idea dont eat me :p

GTti

Member +
I wonder if bedford autodrome would be one of the least expensive? I'd go to any UK circuit, and pay £200.

Any more is a little expensive as you can get full days for quite a lot less.

A good idea if the track is more expensive to hire is to take a larger deposit. Might give you assurance if you want more than 40 people in on the action.

Starlet_Sam

I wonder if bedford autodrome would be one of the least expensive? I'd go to any UK circuit, and pay £200.

A good idea if the track is more expensive to hire is to take a larger deposit. Might give you assurance if you want more than 40 people in on the action.

Yeah Bedford Autodrome looks ace, it's high on my list and I'm just waiting for prices from them. High deposits are all well and good as long as people pay them.

Harvey

Member +

I have seen beford as little as 119 for a whole day up to about 179, date dependant. So hopefully if it can be hired out for th day, sometime outside the busier summer months should be a favourable price!!