The ONE, the ONLY....Alan_D!

ann_kelvin

Member +
alan_d

Bought something off Al and received them with great packaging and fast :), thanks a lot for you help

Last edited:

alan_d

Lifer
Thankyou very much!

Im glad you are happy :D

Likewise ann_kelvin was a great customer, very trustworthy, paid virtually immediately, great communication, and a true credit to TGTT.

Thankyou again!

Regards
al

After-Glanza

Member +
Was up meeting alan earlier today with my brother and was collecting my td04 kit. All seems well with the kit and alan is a very easy guy to deal with as my brother had already told me. Good talking to ya and hopefully ill be able to make it to the meet with a starlet on the 29th. :) mite even be talkin to you sooner if i need a hand fitting the kit. :p lol

alan_d

Lifer
excellent! Id be only to glad to get my hands dirty helpin out, itll keep me close to a 4efte so im happy!

I had a smile on my face the whole way home... These two guys are die hard 4efte... you can tell it by talking to them. They have that pure enthusiast 'spark' that seems missing from quite a few 'new gen' glanza buyers. It was really refreshing to have lost a few hours chatting away with you both. Id like to think that I now have two new starlet buds in my contacts :)
I wish you the best of health with your new purchase and may it bring you many epic pounds of boost all day long!

Kind regards
al

turbojim

Lifer
Alan D

All i have top say is Alan is a top lad i paid for my stuff and got it a day later super speedy delivery and wrapped to perfection :cool:
Thanks a million

Jay

Admin
Just to offer more reassurance to any customers of Alan, I've dealt with him time and time again over what must be years both buying and selling. In all that time he has been nothing short of a gentleman on every occassion.

I simply cannot recommend him any higher.

Cheers for the parts earlier Alan, I'll give you a shout if anyone needs any bits of the busted kitten. Think Ted will take the clutch master cylinder if you have it.

That is all,

Jay

Paul147

Member +
Alan D is a Top bloke as my bro just stated there. Real easy goin guy. Il see you at the next meet buddy.

razor

Member +
Alan d

Just thought i would give Alan a mention, bought some parts off him, very very easy 2 deal with and very quick delivery.
Cheers Alan :kiss: :haha:

Jay

Admin
Got a few bits off Alan a week or two ago and I've had dealings with him for years. As ever the man is a gent to deal with and starlet mad as well!

Highly recommended to anyone! :)

Cheers Al,

Jay

Jay

Admin
And again, cheers for the camera, cheese and craic Ally. Top man to deal with.

Hope the new garage didn't scare you too much! :haha:

Jay

Jay

Admin
And ANOTHER shout out to Ally for his scratch removal skillz yesterday.

The man is a true professional when it comes to paint care. Fixed a major mishap I had with my MK1 and I am immensely thankful. :)

Jay

alan_d

Lifer
Only just spotted this thread there now folks - thank you for all your kind words, im glad you are all pleased with any service or products provided. This forum has been home to me for beards now, and I really hope over the years that people can trust me when I list a product for sale. Reputation is everything to me, and I'll always do my best to make sure the customer is happy, as Im only happy when you are!

Thanks for dinner Jay, it was immense - I nearly needed rolled home - only now I have to roll back given I forgot to post a time on your PS3 leaderboard lol!

I hope it brings you many good years of service Faisal - yet another long term GT'er who can be trusted to make fast reliable payment, many thanks for your custom!