DSCF7534_5_6b.png

DSCF7541_0.png

DSCF7543_4_5.png

DSCF7546_7_8.png

DSCF7552_0_1.png

DSCF7553_4_5b.png

DSCF7556_7_8.png

DSCF7565_6_7b.png

i dont know anything about paint dude.. that means its hard to egt it matching??

Theres a few different shades even though all you get on the plate under the bonnet is 040 have to use colour charts then which is'nt very accurate you only find out until after its painted if its right or wrong. That cars paint is years 13 years old and the kit is probably only freshly painted too. My bonnet had to be sprayed three times to get it right it was a nightmare. Only way to get everything 100% on a white car is a full respray imo.

Sheldon

Malta Area Rep.
Theres a few different shades even though all you get on the plate under the bonnet is 040 have to use colour charts then which is'nt very accurate you only find out until after its painted if its right or wrong. That cars paint is years 13 years old and the kit is probably only freshly painted too. My bonnet had to be sprayed three times to get it right it was a nightmare. Only way to get everything 100% on a white car is a full respray imo.

ic.. and spats then are a bright white so you will notice it more!

Jay

Admin
Did it go away Ally?

I see him every few days on the way to work! :haha:

Looks sweeter everytime I see it!

EP91_Girl

Member +
OMG just had a little sex wee.....
pics and car look fucking spot on
(borat voice) I Like.... *thumbs up*
:D hehe xx

alan_d

Lifer
Did it go away Ally?

I see him every few days on the way to work! :haha:

Looks sweeter everytime I see it!

The car itself is back on the scene and Steven hopes to get to some meets with us! Its been rebuilt by Mi16_Chris and had a new manifold fitted last night!

As soon as steven gets his old login back im sure he'll be here to thank you all for your kind comments - ive relayed them to him and hes chuffed to bits!

a true Jap-imports4u Beauty!