Thinking of selling up...

Craig

Lifer
I never thought I'd say this, especially so soon. I'm in work so I'll give the short story... When I was on holiday, my house was broken in to. My mum's car stolen and written off, and the van stolen and damaged. My car keys are well hidden so wasn't touched, but I'm fairly confident that the house was targetted for my car.

I love the car and would hate to see it go, but my family's safety is far more important. Who wants to upgrade? :freddy:

starbuck

Member +
Sorry to hear about the scum fella. Its a real shame when things have to come to that and you can't have anything without twats trying it on. But i totally agree with the family come first comment.

Iain@CRD

Lifer
Unfortuently Craig, im sure you know that story is all too familiar on MLR. If they get the Evo its an easy run away from the Police.

I wouldnt let them make you sell up, its a stunning Evo buddy but on the second hand, is it worth all the hassel and trouble its bringing you.

Iain

Craig

Lifer
Exactly Iain - It happens all the time. Maybe if your business does real good over the next month or so you'd be interested in taking it off my hands? ;)

y3Lo

Member +
this is terrible to hear! hope you dont have to sell such a nice motor, but as said, your familys safety comes first.

ALaN

Member +
Lol pocket change mate.
Just keep a hold of it, I'm sure if they were after the Evo they wouldve got it no matter what.

Craig

Lifer
Lol pocket change mate.
Just keep a hold of it, I'm sure if they were after the Evo they wouldve got it no matter what.

They probably would have if my mum hadn't been woken and caught them in the house.

ALaN

Member +
Oh didn't realise they were disturbed.
I just can't get my head round the fact that some people think it's ok to just take other peoples stuff that they've obviously worked hard for.
Time for a big dog mate

gv1.3

Admin
sorry to hear this Craig. Some scumbags out there these days, you can own nothing without them wanting to take it from you.

Hope it works out for you mate. Would be nice if you could get a garage to keep it in or something.

Hazzagray

Member +
That is Shexy! Ill trade you for hugs and kisses as my Glanza is dead!?
Could you not rig up cctv and get a proximity sensor on the car? Extreme I know, but that is a lovely car. I hate thieving gits! Feel really sorry that you have to contemplate selling your pride and joy because of scum!

Craig

Lifer
We've fitted extra locks to all the doors, bought an alarm system and are now considering CCTV, but that won't stop them stealing it and crashing it, will only prove it was them who stole it...