Thoughts on this rear bumper

rob300zx

Member +
Keep flicking through ebay to see if theres anything new or different for our cars and everytime ive been on this bumper always seems to catch my eye.

Im not usually one for going outside the box (IE: I like to stick the the propper stuff like Jam, Livesports etc) but theres something about this I like, Kinda designed like a custom rear diffuser and I think thats what I like about it.

Whats your thoughts? Or is it a deffinate no go lol :D.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Toyota-Starle...14&_trkparms=72:1689|66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1318

Rob

Duff

Member +
Dont like it myself, The back of the old Daewoo MAtizs had the exact same thing! :p You'd need a full kit to pull it off in any case.

rob300zx

Member +
Its just a pic mate and you get the idea from it. Just wanted to see your thoughts on the actual bumper not the seller.

Ive currently got a front and side Livesports, but dont want a livesports rear as I cant stand the way it looks.. The kit is pretty square and thought this could maybe look pretty decent on with the Livesports..

Toby@ToyTuning.com

Banned - DO NOT BUY FROM TOYTUNING
I think the livesports rear splitter is quite nice buddy would match the rest tbh. Worth maybe speaking with AidanEP see if he can help you conjure something.

T

Craig_GT

Lifer
Its just a pic mate and you get the idea from it. Just wanted to see your thoughts on the actual bumper not the seller.

Ive currently got a front and side Livesports, but dont want a livesports rear as I cant stand the way it looks.. The kit is pretty square and thought this could maybe look pretty decent on with the Livesports..

Photoshop it :)

WallaceGlanza

Member +
I don't like it myself, here's some more pics of a guy with it over on uksc though;

100_06081.jpg

100_0609.jpg

rob300zx

Member +
I actually really like that, thats for the pictures mate. Just imagine it with a big HKS superdragger poking out the back, Live sports front and sides and also in time the Livesports spoiler :D.

Dont think that bumper goes with those sides though unfortunatly, out of proportion.

GTdan

In The Closet
smil are top people, ive bought several things off thembefore, quick delivery and top quality products, so i wouldnt worry about the seller

rob300zx

Member +
I think the livesports rear splitter is quite nice buddy would match the rest tbh. Worth maybe speaking with AidanEP see if he can help you conjure something.

T

Thanks for your imput mate. Ive been looking at Aidans products and they look top notch, Il deffinatly bare him in mind when im in the market for one, just trying to get afew ideas at the mo :).

Rob

Toby@ToyTuning.com

Banned - DO NOT BUY FROM TOYTUNING
I think with an agressive kit, agressive wheels, a wider track and some over fenders then it would look good otherwise a little OTT. I could make a beautiful Glanza demo car with that kit can see it now, if only!

Have you seen a Varis rear bumper before? They are a little bit different as well.

T

rob300zx

Member +
I think with an agressive kit, agressive wheels, a wider track and some over fenders then it would look good otherwise a little OTT. I could make a beautiful Glanza demo car with that kit can see it now, if only!

Have you seen a Varis rear bumper before? They are a little bit different as well.

T

Dont let me stop you making a demo car with this kit mate, could get afew ideas myself :D

Yeah ive seen the varis rear mate and I agree thats different too, Only thing that puts me off is the vents, its similar to the JAM and not keen if im honnest mate.

This is how my car stands at the mo

tmpphpJDR4Pw.jpg

tmpphpWQRgHk.jpg

I think the livesports kit is aggressive, I just need something for the rear as it looks abit bare lol. Im too fussy thats my problem.

SupaStu

Member +
I think it looks crap in the pics, but I have seen it before on and thought it looked good on ebay, but don't think it matches well when fitted, maybe its just a bad fit and bad paint job though?

I reckon the stock splitter looks better for the rear.

kyleglanza

Member +
hi mate thats my car with it fitted from uksc, the splitter hangs down really low so i dont know how it would look the a rear exhaust(if its a big tail pipe), i'm in the middle of flushing over the exhaust gap because i have a side exit, it doesn't fit the standard bumper that good either(big gaps) so im gunna have to get it flushed and smoothed to look ok.

supastu its still primered there and it was wedged on just to see how it fitted ;)

Last edited:
I was think of getting one and painting the center bit with the fins black. Rob your cars mint I was gonna put red rotas too but backed out.