Throttle body od

sx_turbo

Lifer
Throttle body "OD" ??????

Does anybody know the OD of the throttle body?

for some reason my head is saying 70mm but i'm pretty certain this is wrong

Last edited:

GlanzaV196

Member +
i doubt its 70 as my boost pipe is bigger than my tb and thts only 60,ull probably find its 55. thts my 2pence anyway

Gary

sx_turbo

Lifer
lol

glad i havnt ordered anything yet lol

think i'll check for myself when i get home, was just hoping to order the bits now,

as i want to plumb in my dump valve

glanzanut

Lifer
funny that as i have 60mm id piping on mine....

:)

your completely right mate i had just held a tape over the body before. i just stripped the pipe off and done it correctly this time and its defo 60mm. i stand corrected my boo boo :(:freddy:

glanzanut

Lifer
yes mate i had the pipe off completely there for you and run the tape across the face of the body and its 60mm across. lol. soz for the confusion:freddy: lol

GlanzaV196

Member +
jst went and check for u and it is lookin like its 70 :slap:, got confused lol the tb is bigger than my boost pipe not the other way round

Gary

glanzanut

Lifer
jst went and check for u and it is lookin like its 70 :slap:, got confused lol the tb is bigger than my boost pipe not the other way round

Gary

lol yeah thats the same mistake i made by just holding the tape across the top of it and it looks 70mm. but if you take off the pipe and measure across the face of it its 60mm od.:freddy:

glanzanut

Lifer
its cleared up. 60mm od across the face of the body. only thing to remember is the swedged end on the throttle body is a couple of mm thicker than the rest of the body:freddy:

glanzanut

Lifer
to end any doubt
Body.jpg

:freddy: