tommrmc - Problems!

Gord R

Member +
I ordered some small bits and pieces off "tommrmc" which I needed quite urgently for my next hillclimb.

Paid for them well over a week ago and was told they would be in the post the following morning.

Still waiting! No contact from him either.

Not Happy!

Gord R

Member +
No not happy. Going to have to look to source bits from elsewhere now.

Give me a text by the way mate when your wanting to sort meeting up out.

Hazzagray

Member +
Please dont say your serious white! i ordered some rear calipers off him around the same time and was told they would be posted the next day!

Hazzagray

Member +
Take it your still waiting to then!

Yes mate, 2 rear calipers bought the beginning of last week. He was last online 27th I think which was when he sent the email saying it was being posted the next day.

If he isnt legit im down £35:mad::mad:

Gord R

Member +
He is breaking a 96 Glanza, he replied to my wanted thread. He was one of the only people with all the little bits I needed.

Mat, I got some interior bits I needed to make my car fully legal in class. By the way, I should have the turbo fitted shortly, just awaiting civic rad delivery. So will be intouch once I know how its all going!

Gord R

Member +
Potentially so! But when I was in a hurry for the bits I was just glad to finally get them tracked down!

Will see what happens. Have mods got any way of contacting him?

Jay

Admin
Sorry to see this.

How did you folks pay him and did you take any other safety precautions when buying (phone numbers/address)?

We are all aware of the risks involved, I've been stung myself, but it pays to be ultra vigilant when buying from unknown sources.

I've set his account to email him on receipt of PM's so if everyone reading this thread sends him a reminder on these items he will get it.

On another note it looks like he took advantage of the 'loophole' in our Wanted Section that disregards postcount. We will look into tightening that particular section up now to prevent future issues.

Jay

Hazzagray

Member +
Cheers Aidan, I emailed him. Here's to hoping he replys!

I just paypal'd him, purely as the calipers were the only thing i needed/need for my build!

Think I will be alot more vigilant :(

Gord R

Member +
Just an update. I emailed this guy through ebay and had a responce saying they were sent last friday. Still nothing though!