TOMS New Action Wheels (Gauging Interest)

Status
Not open for further replies.

weakboy2

Member +
For sale: TOMS new action rims in black with red anodised lip

Item Condition: Good, one rim has been kurbed

Price and price conditions: £650

Extra Info: 2x Tyres are legal and 2 are bald

Pictures:

DSC00441.jpg

DSC00440.jpg

Contact Details: Via PM

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: TBC

WallaceGlanza

Member +
Yeah I think you'll need luck to sell them at that price, especially when the tires arent much use and one is kerbed.

Good luck all the same,they are nice wheels.

weakboy2

Member +
i think the problem is i dont REALLY want to sell them (hence silly price), just money is tight atm :(

i may consider good offers tho ;)

goldenvtr

Member +
would have to be perfect for that price, i paid 250 for mine with some minor marks on though and no tyres.

weakboy2

Member +
tbh you got a bloody bargain with yours then!!!

OK i'm going to keep these then its decided they are too rare to part with!!! :(

goldenvtr

Member +
tbh you got a bloody bargain with yours then!!!

OK i'm going to keep these then its decided they are too rare to part with!!! :(

yea i would honestly pay £600 for a new set, 1 of mine has worn anadising too :(

i did get another 2 for a price though! (for my slicks)

anyway enough spamming your thread good luck with sale IF you do decide to sell:p

Nick@TD.co.uk

Registered Trader <a href="http://www.TuningD
Lovely wheels mate, as some have said i think £650 is abit steep but they will sell for £400-500 mate no problems.

I love my sets of Tom's Wheels :)

weakboy2

Member +
15"'s.

Cheers for all the comments guys, i think i might just keep them now. I know what i'll do, i'll sell them then never be able to get another set!

weakboy2

Member +
yeah you buy those then prepare to bow down to my genuine toms JDM goodness y0 wheels!!! lol.

They are copies of SSR wheels anyhoo, and if i'm not mistaken they are painted rims not anodised. ;)

monka

Member +
i'm not sure but i dont think they can be painted like that.

i've got a mante with rota's, they are the same colour nearly as my red anodised enkeis, i have a few marks on them, but cant for the love of god find anywhere that can refurb them just painting them.

weakboy2

Member +
well if you read the description the rota wheels are candy red lips, not anodised. i know giles on djcc can do candy red lips

Status
Not open for further replies.