*** Toyota Celica GT4 Turbo Fresh Import ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

GTti

Member +
How come you're selling?

To elaborate on this point Ash, who are A&S IMPORTS LTD? And also have you made yourself familiar with the classified rules and trading policy on this forum?

Looking through your post activity here there is nothing to suggest you have any alterior motives. So we'd like to give you the benefit of the doubt.

We'll give you some time to read the rules and evaluate if you want to continue with the sale.

Thanks,
L

Last edited:

pc18

North West England Area Rep.
the dont look like recaro seats in the pictures of have i missed something??

Starlet17

Member +
sorry that was an error they are not recaros i just realised.. Just to sort every thing out i got this car my self through my brother i have had it for a week and i am selling it my brother advertised on gum tree because i have another car coming hopfully next month

Jay

Admin
It's funny. I just can't get my head round that explanation without some more info.

Who exactly is Ash?

Starlet17

Member +
Hey Jay Sorry about all this hastle mt brother is called ash bascially he has advertised my car on gum tree for me it is my car. My brother gets these imports and i kept the celica for about 2 weeks for my self i am selling as i have a r33 gtr drift coming for myself.

gv1.3

Admin
"2700KM – 75000 MILES - WARANTEED – 250 BHP"

who is supplying the warranty? And what does it cover?

Jay

Admin
mate you are confusing me i dont know who he is

I stopped that user advertising anything on here (due to an outstanding issue with Tobiah). Soon as I did you appeared. Soon as you hit 50 posts this advert appeared.

That isn't out of the ordinary to be fair, but here's the clincher.

http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47511

That's him posting a reply as you?

Add to that the fact your IP address is giving it all away as well I can't help think something is suspiciously wrong.

If the explanation isn't a good one don't bother posting.

Jay

Admin
Guess the explanation wasn't a good one then..

Thread locked and altered.

Please be wary of who you deal with folks. If they can't be honest about their identity then they certainly won't be honest about anything else.

Jay

Status
Not open for further replies.