Toyota GT Turbo breaks 10 Million hits per month!

gv1.3

Admin
Hi all,

When we undertook the challenge of spicing tgtt up a few months ago and adding some new features we set ourselves a few goals. The main figure which lets us know how much people are using the site is the amount of hits we get each month.

We set ourselves the challenge of breaking 10 million hits per month - by the end of 2008

There are some reasons for this. Our existing users were spending a huge amount of time on the site and we were not attracting a great deal of new members, new members are important if we want fresh ideas and fresh projects to keep things interesting.

We have been beavering away behind the scenes to find innovative ways to attract new members to the site and this can be seen in the continuing growth in our member numbers but one thing sets us apart from most and thats the actual amount of posting that goes on! Post a question and get an answer within minutes... tell a joke and have a reply in seconds! If our community is to continue to be a place that is very dynamic and interesting to visit we need to keep our traffic exploding!

Well we have managed this, YOU have managed this!

Not including the 29th, 30th or 31st of Dec we are currently at 10,288,445 hits for December!

Ten and a quarter million hits!

This is a fantastic way to begin 2009 and I think it is important that we continue to build on this to keep our community fresh and interesting.

Dub-Se7en

Lifer
thegoteam4.jpg

gv1.3

Admin
Well the final figures are in for December and the finishing result is truly amazing... we ended up at 11,411,059 hits for December 2008

11.4 million hits!

Our total bandwidth used for December 2008 was 80.2 GB!

Here comes 2009 :D

Foggy

Member +
I seen the site develop over the years it just gets bigger and better with age well done to all the staff

Toby@ToyTuning.com

Banned - DO NOT BUY FROM TOYTUNING
I seen the site develop over the years it just gets bigger and better with age well done to all the staff

I'll second that it's come so far it's untrue love all the new features, I hope I'm not the saddo that spends the most time on here I need to get out more :beer: