Toyota GT Turbo Chat** Now Available** Please Read

gv1.3

Admin
Hi Guys and Girls,

A while back we had some members looking for a chatroom feature. We have been trying to find a way to make a chatroom that met these requirements:

• Easy to use
  • No installation required
  • No seperate username and password required
  • Can be used from inside your place of work
  • Runs on toyotagtturbo.com - you do not need to go to any third party site

We have finally managed to meet all of these requirements and have implemented a great new chatroom.

The chatroom has an associated cost, lots of development hours and an impact on server resources and so it is only available to paid members, all other members will see a banned message if they attempt to use the system.

How do I use the chat service?
It is easy... begin by clicking on this link

chat1.jpg

You can check who is chatting in the chatroom by looking at the bottom of the homepage here

chat2.jpg

Once you have clicked into the chatroom you will automatically be logged in and can chat to other members and send private real time messages etc.

chat3.jpg

We have done a lot of testing of this service over the past few days and it appears to be working well. We would like to hear your feedback on the service so please give us your thoughts below.

Thanks,

Dylan

robbo

Member +
its a good job guys using it at the min will be great for live tips and convo's for people who have read the tutorials but need a bit of walkthough guidance. when the inevitable happens like a nut being rung and the panic bells go off. great feature guys

Last edited:

GTwayne

Member +
When I last tried it said i was banned as well.:(

Just tried again and works fine now.:)

Last edited:

gv1.3

Admin
hey guys,

if you tried it before today you would probably have gotten the banned message as it was not available because it was being configured and tested.

Also if you have tried it prior to today you may wish to clear your browsers cache so new configuration will take effect.

If you use it tell your friends on here - the only way features like thios become a success is if we all use them :)

henners

Member +
Im a paid member and the paymeant has cleared out of my paypal but it still says im banned?????

Henry

gv1.3

Admin
Im a paid member and the paymeant has cleared out of my paypal but it still says im banned?????

Henry

Hey Henners can you send me the date you payment cleared as you are not a paid member at the moment but your payment may have cleared the same day we adjusted our paypal auto system.

Let me know and Ill sort ya out :)

chall

Member +
first few times said banned, then it was a blank blue screen then i got a flash of the TGTT logo but went back to banned. now it keeps saying banned. this is the first time ive tried it :homer:

first few times said banned, then it was a blank blue screen then i got a flash of the TGTT logo but went back to banned. now it keeps saying banned. this is the first time ive tried it :homer:

Delete your temporary internet files & cache etc and try again.
Christy

Jaak

Member +
I have difficulties going onto chat;(
It says im banned. I became a full member lastnight, and its still not working.
Please MOD, Help meeeeee?

gv1.3

Admin
lol... mate its only for paid members sorry dude deleting it harder wont work - montanajr is trying to take you for a ride on the roflcopter by luring you in with roffles

Jaak

Member +
Hi mate, Can you clear your computers cache and try login again and let me know how it goes.

Hi mate, still banning me from the chat.
I have cleared my Firefox, IE7, and local drive's cache and temp files.