Member +
For sale:
1991 Toyota Sera Auto

Item Condition:
Pretty good

Price and price conditions:
£1100 ono

Extra Info:
I am selling a Toyota Sera 1.5 Auto coupe. These cars are pretty eye catching with their butterfly doors just like a Mclaren F1 or an Enzo and the glass roof. It is based on the Starlet and Paseo so mechanically it is easy to get parts if you need them but is totally reliable.

I have known this car since 1999 when it was first imported and was bought by one of my mates. He owned it until I got it. It has done just under 76000 kilometres so less than 50,000 miles. I have just given it a service (oil, filters, plugs) and it has a brand new MOT from today. It comes with the original roof shades in their correct storage bag in the boot, the original Sera floor mats and a decent mp3 cd player. The interior is very good.

Now the bad points. Well there arent many! The laquer on the paint has peeled in in a few places like many Toyotas of this age and there is a tiny scrape by a rear wheel arch (you can just see it on the pic of the passenger side rear) also a 1 cm ding on the bonnet which has broken the paint. Its definitely not perfect, but then again with a coat of polish it doesnt look bad at all. The passenger door is a bit tempremental in that it doesnt always stay open fully. The rear parcel shelf covering has come unstuck around the edges.

It is currently on SORN and I really dont have any need for it as there are currently 8 cars on the driveway here so I cant justify keeping it really:)
This would be perfect if some one wants a run around that is a bit different and yet is still in the Starlet family
I have just noticed in the picture of the car with the boot open it looks like the bonnet doesnt fit properly, it does it just wasn't totally shut when I took the picture

Pictures:
P1010002-1.jpg

P1010004.jpg

P1010005.jpg

P1010006-1.jpg

P1010008.jpg

P1010009.jpg

P1010010.jpg

P1010011.jpg

Contact Details:
PM me and you can have my phone number

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery:
Funnily enough, I will not post this!
You have to pick it up!

Jay

Admin
Class driving experience with the glass bubble roof - it's like driving a goldfish bowl! Very rare machine indeed. :cool:

Beaker

Member +
You could either swap a 4efte in to it or turbo the 5efhe thats in it now. There are a few tuurbo ones around and they are smart cars. This will be going on to ebay in a couple of days if I still have it here as its just got to go

Status
Not open for further replies.