Toyota Sprint Series Barkston Heath 2 Results

Streetech

Member +
Round 4 of the Toyota Sprint Series saw a return to Barkston Heath but in reverse.

The usual action shots
DSC01430.jpg

DSC01593.jpg

One from Starlet_Sam
DSC00086.jpg

Results

Phil Cutler...................56.71 (Very good last lap to take the win)
Greg Jones..................56.95
Pete Coleman...............57.34
Barrie Newsome............58.51
Gavin Mycock...............62.07
Vykki Hoult...................64.63

My car felt alot better this round and I was able to push her harder than ever, a big part of this was down to the new disks and pads I fitted. A big thank you must go to Nick @ Tuning Developments for supplying them so quick at such short notice.
EBC Disks with Yellow stuff pads to replace the 3G 10 grove I was using before.
Photo0116.jpg

I am still happy to be doing so well with a standard engine, I hope I can improve and win when I have my other car finished and a power level to match the other guys.

goldenvtr

Member +
nice drivng again mate, was going to text to see how you got on, sorry i couldnt make it.

and my old rims really suit that car :cool:

Streetech

Member +
nice drivng again mate, was going to text to see how you got on, sorry i couldnt make it.

and my old rims really suit that car :cool:

No worries mate, I could have done with a hand babysitting sam and perry. lol

I am going to finish this season with the standard engine and then next season I should have a similar power output to the others. We will see what I can do then.

goldenvtr

Member +
cool and lol, im going to do my best to join you next season, going to start saving after cadwell as my GT should be at its peak by then...

lleey2k4

Member +
Well done mate.

cool and lol, im going to do my best to join you next season, going to start saving after cadwell as my GT should be at its peak by then...

I was planning to do it next year but car wont be ready so theres always 2011 :)

Kimba

Member +
Was really good fun, Pete. Getting up early isnt, but the racing is :)

Heres my pics:

Enlarge the pics for huge size!

Good luck next week mayne!

Last edited: