Toyota Vrs Honda Day the strip

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
4th April 4pm! Only 50 spaces so book your slot
http://www.sideways-racing.com/book_online.html

Over on DTdirl.com it's looking like there may be a Toyota v Honda drag racing day (date to be announced). It'll be a similare event to the Subaru V Evo V Skyline days they do.

Anyone thats looking to pair up against primarily Type Rs stick your name down. Remember ou don't need a car Tuned to the ying yang to beat a Type R, I'd imagine a 160hp motor could have one, which is near anyone thats fiddled with the boost a little.

As names appear here I'll add them to the DTdirl thread, alternativly you can sign on over there.

http://www.dtdirl.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59571

1. Spuddy

Last edited:

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
No date confirmed yet, but it'll not be on the championship rounds so that rules out March July August and October.

When Wayne replys to the thread on Dtdirl I'll know more.

Rory

Lifer
Depending on when it is, i might pop over just for the burn!

Where would it be held Spud? Northern Ireland or Ireland? Oh and anywhere near Belfast? :p

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
Not mentioned it on Honda Haven yet.

Should be a good laugh!

@Rory It'll be Bishops Court in N.Ireland, defo get ur ass over here, It'll prob be a Sunday so I'll take the Monday off if theres a sniff of a piss up later :beer:

Comon Jay Garage party part 2!

Rory

Lifer
That close to Belfast?
Sorry ive no idea where anything is in N.Ireland! :p

Oh yes i would have to take the Monday off, few swallys, then the boat hame! That could get interesting. :haha:

@Rory It'll be Bishops Court in N.Ireland, defo get ur ass over here, It'll prob be a Sunday so I'll take the Monday off if theres a sniff of a piss up later :beer:

Comon Jay Garage party part 2!

A

Animal GT

That close to Belfast?
Sorry ive no idea where anything is in N.Ireland! :p

Oh yes i would have to take the Monday off, few swallys, then the boat hame! That could get interesting. :haha:

more the meryiers lads!! get over here:rockon:..hondas cant be bet yous do no that dont yas:haha::haha::haha: so them ejits seem to tink anyway:shoot:

Phil

Super Moderator
NI is small enough that ive your drive in one general direction for more than about an hour and a half your either in sight of the sea or you've crossed the border! lol

Phil