ToyTuning Trader Status - Please Read

Status
Not open for further replies.

gv1.3

Admin
Hi All TGTT Members,

it is with sadness that I must inform you that the toytuning sales forum has now been switched off and they are no longer an active trader on TGTT.

Since first signs that toytuning were having issues dealing with customer queries and deliveries we have been in contact with Toby and have attempted to take steps to have them act as we would expect our traders to act. Despite long time frames and missed deadlines we have still given ToyTuning the benefit of the doubt until now.

It was decided to ask for one last update which we have done and have not received any update on their status. We can only assume at this stage that if toytuning are not responding to our communications then they must be struggling again to answer PM's etc.

At this point in time we can no longer continue to wait for an update and we feel that toytuning have been given opportunity after opportunity to sort their affairs out and have not been able to do so.

We would like to wish Toby and the guys at toytuning all the best and would be happy to re-engage with them when they have rectified the issues they are having with their business.

This decision is not an easy one but all staff are in agreement that we have exhausted every avenue available to us.

Dylan

Craig_GT

Lifer
Sad news, bought a few things of them in 2006 and didnt have troubles, noticed recently though there were a few people not gettin responses and delays in delivery.

Hope things can be rectified. Good to see the site staff looking out for its members

Craig

gv1.3

Admin
thanks for your understanding guys... its a horrible thing to have to turn off a traders forum :( none of us wanted it to end up like this.

Yeah this decision wasnt made lightly, definitely sad to see as ToyTuning are usually highly recomended. Hope Toby and the crew all the best and hope they can get back on their feet.
Christy

Rumel786

Member +
sorry to spam this thead but if toby want to get their trading status back is it a case of getting their backlog of orders just sorted or is it a case of giving the assurance it wont come to the same situation where there is logs of orders?

as TGGT attracts many new members and new members wont be too keen seeing stuff like this off traders.

Sorry if posted this incorrectly and should have sent a pm.

korn8696

Fresh Recruit
i agree i hope they get themselfs sorted as i was a customer and i hope to deal with agaio ar i had no problems with them.

gv1.3

Admin
no thats fine Rumel. To be honest we restricted the toytuning forum a couple of months ago in order to stop new sales and let the guys deal with outstanding orders and catch up on all the "where is toby" threads.

We were asked to reinstate the full trading forum but declined to do so until they had their new site open for business and could show they could manage the traffic coming from there. At this point the new site does not appear to be coming anytime soon and the "where is toby" threads have started again.

We all fully understand that our traders are part of the reason so many people visit the site but we expect that our members are given adequate attention.

We have been given assurances already that the threads asking "where is toby" would stop and that all communications would be handled daily... this is not happening.

I think Toby knows what he has to do to sort things out and once they are done he can come back and discuss a traders position if that is something he wants to do.

Rumel786

Member +
no thats fine Rumel. To be honest we restricted the toytuning forum a couple of months ago in order to stop new sales and let the guys deal with outstanding orders and catch up on all the "where is toby" threads.

We were asked to reinstate the full trading forum but declined to do so until they had their new site open for business and could show they could manage the traffic coming from there. At this point the new site does not appear to be coming anytime soon and the "where is toby" threads have started again.

We all fully understand that our traders are part of the reason so many people visit the site but we expect that our members are given adequate attention.

We have been given assurances already that the threads asking "where is toby" would stop and that all communications would be handled daily... this is not happening.

I think Toby knows what he has to do to sort things out and once they are done he can come back and discuss a traders position if that is something he wants to do.

understood mate.

Again fair play and good to see moderators are looking to protect their members in every way possible unlike other sites.

One of the many reasons why i feel safe using this site :cool:

Cooch

Member +
Shame to see Toby go. Dont know whats been going on while ive not been on here but it sounds like the right decision was made.

TO82

Member +
Probably for the best for TT, should give them time to sort them selves out and stop dealing with alot of questions etc which they dont seem to have time for atm :)

rb69

Member +
It is a shame as I have used them in the past for parts with no trouble. I'm sure the down time will be good for everyone and I'm sure they'll pull through.

Status
Not open for further replies.