Toytuning

Status
Not open for further replies.

EP824U

Member +
I know toby has had his difficulties where the traders section is concerned and I hope this can be rectified soon.
However; on a positive note, the new website is awesome!:rockon: so many useful OEM parts along with the aftermarket goodies. The site looks so cool and im loving the home page with Stu's car and his green wheels :rockon:

Congratulations Toby, the site is very impressive and I expect that business will soon be booming! Although im not gonna congratulate you on making me want to spend money lol.

Ed

rb69

Member +
Just had a look and it looks seriously mint! Liking the cartoony kind of effect on the cars in the banner. Looks proffesional and gets a thumbs up from me!

Martina@ToyTuning.com

Banned - DO NOT BUY FROM TOYTUNING
Thanks for all your comments guys she is a beauty!!!! Glad you all like...... ;)

@ rumel - Project Section is in Media

Cheers pep's

M's :)

GTdan

In The Closet
awesome website!! something to be proud of!!
Like the media section :)
ill be ordering somethings very shortly.

Sheldon

Malta Area Rep.
i may be being dump but how do i use the check out? :eek: i wanna pay!

SITE TEST - Please let us know if you find any problems, any feedback appreciated.. Checkout is turned off at the momement. Thanks all.

thats the first thing you had to read on the main page LOL!

lingl9z

Member +
SITE TEST - Please let us know if you find any problems, any feedback appreciated.. Checkout is turned off at the momement. Thanks all.

thats the first thing you had to read on the main page LOL!

LOL i didnt wanna waste my time reading, i just wanted to purchase...!

Status
Not open for further replies.